I need Help!

Ben V
Unregistered guest
I got a home theater system for c-mas and i am trying to hook up my xbox to my surround sound system problem is i have to connect the video(red, white) cables to the theater system and the yellow cable directly to my tv, i had to split(pull apart slowly) the yellow cable down to were it gave me enough length to connect to my tv for my ps2, but the xbox cable has a rubber stopper type thing(goto best buy and search Microsoft Standard AV Cable and u will see the rubber stopper thing below were the three cables or individual cords come apart) but i don't know if i can cut that off and just pull the yellow cord apart like i did my ps2 or if i cut that stopper that the cords will be bare and not be able to pull apart??? i really need help thnxs alot to any1 that helps me :-)

Username: Stevetracy

Post Number: 2
I think you can buy an adapter for an extension to your yellow cable. You will need to buy the connector and another yellow video cable in order for it to work. If you have a chance I'd buy the Advanced AV pack(there are two types; one incorporates s-video the other component connections) and use the optical connection for sound to your HT and svideo to the tv if it is present. I use component connections attached directly to my TV and the Optical connection to the HT system.

Anonymous

ok nuthing to do with the HTS, but i do need some help of my own i have a 1.1 xbox with a dms xbit 1.5 modchip, 320gig WD hard drive and a samsung 616T mod drive running slayers evox 2.6F and when i backup a game on dvdr my system reads them as unknown but if i use dvdrw it works and im getting tired of spending twice as much for rws does anyone know of a brand of dvdr that will work
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us