New Entertainment Show!

Username: Songartist2448

Indianapolis, Indiana United State...

Post Number: 3
My Name is Shirley Ruth Caron, I'm a Renowned Poet, Songwriter and Singer. I reside on the South side of Indianapolis, Indiana with my loving Husband, Mike. I would like to announce that my Husband and I are putting together a new TV Series that will be Aired on Comcast Ch.76 in the Indy Area possibly within a week. This Show will be Called: "Cliff Ayres Presents." It will give unsigned Artists an idea of how they can become recognized Worldwide. We will feature several Local Artists along with Artists from other parts of the Country as well. If you would like to be featured on an upcoming Show, Contact us for Information.
Shirley Ruth Caron

Anonymous

Whoa - she's 58 yrs old !

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6208
People with influence are usually more mature:-)

Post Number: 4
Dear Anonymous!
I am really 58 years old! I'm glad you like my Picture! Will you be my Friend? Please write back to me. I would like to make some Friends here at ecoustics.com!
Shirley Ruth Caron

Anonymous

Er , i dunno maybe Berny will reply u ...lol

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5811
I wish u good luck with ur show

Gold Member

Post Number: 6261
Yes Shirley, I think Rovin(that's the anonymous poster's name) will help you out. I am not well versed on computers and such so I will have to say sorry and no thanks.

Post Number: 6
Hi,Berny!
Thank you so much for responding to my message! I think Computers take a lot of patience to work with and the Technology that goes into the Production of things just seems to make it more complicated to understand. Computers are fantastic for online business, discussion forums, websites and a wide variety of games when you need to relax.
Your Friend,
Shirley Ruth Caron

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5909
I guess, since i have been around technology my whole life, this stuff is like second nature, I mean I build computers, i type 109 words a min, I no all computer termnology, (ram,cpu,etc)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6506
Then you are the man with whom to correspond. All yours, man!

Post Number: 7
Hi,Chauncey!
Thank you for wishing me luck with our Show! We have been having bad luck with being able to get the Show Aired. We have been told two times so far that our Show was going to be Aired at such and such a Date and Time, and it has not even happened. The First Show has not even been Aired yet, and we are so disappointed and feel let down. I do not have anything against Basketball or Jewelry, but, when you have put a lot of long hours and hard work in putting a TV Show together, and than, the Time Slot is taken up by a Basketball Game and than a Jewelry Show afterwards, it really hurts. We called the Cable Company and spoke to a lot of people there, and hopefully, our Show will get Aired soon. Please keep your fingers crossed for us! Thank you for being my Friend!

Bronze Member
Username: Ftalife

Post Number: 90
congratulations!!good luck!!

Username: Musicfinder

Indianapolis, Indiana United States

Post Number: 1
Anonymous, Bernie, Chauncy. Hey!! First, Shirley was just trying to be nice. I know it's been awhile since you last posted. Shirley is now 59. She suffers from Epilepsy. She was struck down by a car in 1984 while crossing a street on the crosswalk sustaining several injuries including a brken right leg in six places below the knee, three of which have never heeled. In 1976 she sustained a ruptured disc at a factory requiring rods to be inserted in her lower back. At 59 she is better looking than most women half her age. Through all these hardships she has never given up on her goals. In 2003 she was nominated for Silver poet/songwriter at the E.I.A. Springfest Awards Show in Nashville, Tennessee. This past weekend after several nominations for various awards, she returned to the E.I.A. Awards Show and performed with her newly formed band called Shirley Caron's Bound For Glory Band. As soon as I finish editing the tapes, I will be putting a video tape on myspace with Shirley and her band performing her version of "Tennessee Waltz" Basically speaking, as this is a community of different age groups I do ask that people respect one another. I am 65 and I don't plan on slowing down anytime soon. When I was in my thirties I thought "Oh, God,what would it be like to be 50?" It wasn't bad, really. Although when I reached 52 I had Triple heart by-pass. When the doctors asked how I felt about having triple heart by-pass I told them that I was shocked. I thought I only had one heart. On July 31,2006 FtaLife responded "Congratulations!! Good Luck!!" It is not that difficult to be nice. Try it sometime. You might even like yourself for it.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7572
I'm 35 and think about 50 all the time now. Why??? Because it's my time to. I agree you can't give up on what you love. If you do you give up on life. I may need a bypass at 52 as well, who knows. You take it as it's dished out. When I was 18 I never thought about the future, only the next day. As you get older you think further ahead. Sadly when you reach your golden years you're back to thinking about the next day. Don't lose that vision, it's what keeps you young.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us