Bronze Member
Username: Europa760

Post Number: 12
the fake flowers

Bronze Member
Username: Hannjeff

Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 92
how is taht gansta? Maby 1960's stoner, but, not gansta. You need a bullet holes, a grow op, and spinners on those to make that gansta!

Bronze Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 15
Dude, do you love it? Is it "Gangsta" to you? By all meens enjoy it and be proud. My feeling is if you're proud of it, f@ck everyone else! I'm tired of all these as@@holes here telling people that their stuff is worthless because it's not the highest priced sh@t out there. If what you have makes you enjoy what you love, then you are there dude. Someday you will be able to afford to "step up"to what you are being told is the standard. Nobody, I mean nobody, starts out on top. If you're happy, you're done. Case closed

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
I hope my comment didnt come off as I was insulting your gear. Dude, its a great setup. Im just making fun of how you call it ghetto. In my opinion, you got some killer gear, dang, I wish I had a tv like that. I as not, in any means insulting your gear. I was just picking on the fact you have super nice stuff, but, you call it ghetto.

Gold Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 1050
dont mind him jeffrey. he might be going through PMS. he already had a fit with me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
LOL, thanks Chris.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
my my

Bronze Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 35
No offense Jeff, really. Braggin is just that. Showin' off whatcha got and getting replies. It's fun. I wasn't reffering to your comment in particular, sorry. I just hate those with $10,000 systems spitting on the rest of us. I have a miss match system that I love. A 48" Mitsubishi hdtv, 500w Technics receiver and cd player, Phillips dvd player and much other miss matched equipment. It works for me great. I also home built my own 500w subwoofer that thumps. It helps me enjoy what I love. There are too many out there that have so much more and look "down" on the rest of us, yet we all love the same thing. No harm intended.

Username: Chrisleeisstillgay

Post Number: 8
I think its Gansta.

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
Paul, you got a better tv than me. I got a 27" samsung tube. Weighs a tonn and isnt even progressive.

Gold Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 1068
jeff, again you can ignore paul for the same reasons as jim.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
there are paradigm monitor 7's there now, instead of polk rti10's

Bronze Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 47
I actually got screwed on my deal. I bought my mitsubishi hdtv for the quality. $2000 I paid. Turns out I need special equipment from my satellite company to even broadcast in hd. Dvds look good, but satellite signals are as bad as tube. $20 extra a month for the receivers. I'm switching to comcast asap.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
anytime you have digital cable, you will need the box from the cable company. that applies to every tv.

the only time you don't need the box, aka special equipment, is if youre using an antenna into an hd ready tv(not just an hd monitor). but anytime you get digital cable, whether its satellite or comcast(HD and regular), you are going to need the box.

and then theres the cable card. but you wont be worrying about that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us