Slanderous Content Removal Request

Username: Traff

Post Number: 1
My name is being slandered in the thread below which doesn't have any evidence or anything substantial, was just some guy trying to slander a bunch of people years back, the user isn't even registered. Please do me a favour and remove the thread so that my name doesn't come up negatively on Google anymore, it is really hurting my personal reputation unfairly.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/152335.html

Bronze Member
Username: Athena_

Post Number: 43
Mike: it's called Libel defamation (written words posted in a forum to one or more persons and viewers that are false.)

Slander Is verbal defamation (spoken words face to face and others that are not true)

thrust me I am going after another sites members for the same kind of thing.

If they do not post proof to validate their accusations it IS considered libel unless proven otherwise by them.

My advise ... get a lawyer and have him/her write a demand letter or another kind of letter to the CEO of this site Brian Mitchell (or he used to be I was told he sold this site)

I've been away for awhile after being suspended in definitely for warning them over at the satellite TV forum to stop posting these LIES about me. and because of those lies posted by a MOD of this site no less .. other sites have now started defaming me as of MAY 2012 because of this false rumor and other false rumors.

Libel is a criminal offence and you could sue the person(s) for anywhere from $5.000.00 up to $50.000.00 PLUS they do time in Prison form 2 to 5 years.

I've been on this site for many years ( this is my 4th new account) A mod name Plymouth or so he claims to be started a rumor about me being a transgender of all things...
anyway the admin here will do NOTHING to help you from preventing this from happening again. They don't care.

rules of this site can be found here ... https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/discus.pl?pg=instructions
somewhere on this site is also the CEO email address. They've change this place so much now I can't find it now for you.

I hope this helps good luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us