False accusations and spamming

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 597
http://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/687612.html

http://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/688380.html

these are off topic posts by Nydas

please have them removed ... they can be considered offencives to others.

Silver Member

Post Number: 600
http://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/687193.html

another thread with spam from nalin.

please delete

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 952
Admin:
These are lies by Doreen who has no credibility whatsoever, who along with her friends are disrupting the sat forum.

first link posted in the first post in this thread is:
NFL 2011 - started by G2

link posted in second post in this thread is:
A message for Nalin Nyda - started by Naxian

It is really incredible how if someone defends himself in a thread started just to bash is accused of spam.

It is time to take action and delete Doreen - Username: Djsmith and
(Ã- gregraf -Ã) - Username: Raf___ who surprisingly has reached a post count of 72, Greg Raf who has been banned so many times.

Recently he has opened old threads and all he has done is bashing.
Don Diego de la Vega - Username: Tartarus is posting this thread supporting such disruptions:
http://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/688532.html#POST1966608

Time to delete the above threads as well as those who are causing those disruptions - especially Gerg Raf - Username: Raf___ and
Doreen - Username: Djsmith

Silver Member

Post Number: 630
go crawl back under your rock

you are one to open up your bashing yap ... i defend myself all the time and get bashed by you all the time. subash

you friend (Nalin) SPAMED those threads with the same POST OVER AND OVER IDIOT.. IT WAS OFF TOPIC AND UNNECESSARY! it belongs in the off topic forum.

if you will notice .. the threads that i asked be deleted are gone and i I am still here.... I think you need to learn the meaning of spamming and defending.

Did you even read what Nalins posts say? It had nothing to to do with defending himself ,liar subash.

like i said, go crawl under your rock and come out when you can figure out that difference.

nydas

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21662

Nydas posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 17:13 GMT

Don't ignore this without hearing at least the first half, but preferably the full message, where he actually names the Muslim fundamentalist infiltrators at the White House.

Subject: Awesome Speech of Terek Fatah - Must Listen.
There are strong voices amongst Canadian Muslims, who speak out against Islamism. Above all, it is a not an anti-racial speech, but a call to wake up

POWERFUL SPEAKER ...........LK will love this

Tarek Fatah @ ideacity 2011 in Toronto

Silver Member

Post Number: 953
Doreen:
quote:
"if you will notice .. the threads that i asked be deleted are gone and i I am still here.... I think you need to learn the meaning of spamming and defending."

The two threads I mentioned in my posts are still not deleted, it proves that you are a pathological liar. None of those two threads were started by nydas and one was started just to bash nydas, again proves that you lied, it is your current LK who has posts in that thread.

Doreen you have no morality and have used this forum for cybersex, so it is not a surprise that you lie.

In the words of LK -
"I really don't give a flying fuuuucck what U do...or your hubby...

and since u want to get personal and lie about me and call me a pedophile...I won't mention your address or post revealing pics u gave me, or your 24/7 lurking for cybersex.. "

http://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1294593#POST1294593

Silver Member

Post Number: 637
that thread is all BS, past info and what lk and cartIer1 posted WAS BS ..( already cleared up years ago by them both addmitting it was lies about me) DO YOU HOMEWORK @SSHOLE

YOU SUBASH ARE AN IDIOT OBSESSED WITH BASHING ME AND TALKING ABOUT ME ALL THE TIME.... YOUR ARE A PERV.ERTED LIL CREEP JUST LIKE PLYMOUTH ,BRING UP BS POSTED BY OTHER MEMBERS TO FIGHT YOU OWN BATTLES WITH ME . DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR OWN DIRT TO POST AGAINST ME ?

NOT!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT YOU DON'T!!!

Like a troll you stalk and creep the achives to find OTHERS bashing post to use against me.
and if you botherd to read that last post .. the old lady part wasn't me IT WAS REWRITTEN BY SOMEONE HERE AND REPOSTED!!!!!!
if you creep the archive further the read post i made is there.

"IT'S ME...... IS CARTIER1"

THE OLD LADY LK ... IS SUPOSE TO BE ME DJ SO REREAD THE POST AGAIN YOU WILL SEE IT'S CARTIER ASKING ME TO GO NAKED ON CAM ..ETC
AND MY RESPONCE WAS 10/3/2007 5:31:07 PM OLDLADY LK AKA ( DJ) .... i will block you and delete you if you keep asking me that
so you got it now RETARD. I WASN'T ASKING FOR ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LIL FUCKED UP CREEDENT

Silver Member

Post Number: 638
YOU ARE SO IGNORENT AND CHILDISH, YOU HAVE TO USE OTHER MEMBERS POSTS TO FIGHT YOU OWN BATTLES... HOW LOW IS THAT????

YOU ARE A SCUMBAG SUBASH THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE.

Silver Member

Post Number: 639
http://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/398380.html

here smart @ss read the real post i posted about cartier1

and fu ck you!!!!!!

oh and this

cartier1

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1306

Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 12:32 am:

so what is wrong with all the conversation.
we tease girls all the time . and u think u beleive what i said . and who i were . i showed you a juts picture of someone to start with . im not f8ag like the one you live with .
besides u can read and read again i was playing you damie. you expose your life to the whole world, hahahah you must be stupi and idiot. everyone in the net knows about you leaving with someone just for whatever u call it c/p but its not like we care for one an other just more for conveince ) what kind of f8ucking morron u r .
and u think whtever someone say something he means it . u must be idiot .

you look like a man
you nedd a facial
you need plastic sergery
you are older than 42
you are too old to f8uck
i was teasing you .
im away younger than you .

you chssed me giving me your msn . idid not ask for it. you kept emailing me . and since u wanna show everything let it be miss wh*ore .

LK was right. you chassed him . you wanted him , and when hi did not give a f8uck . you talked trash about him .

also you corrected so many stuff about tyhe talk and u added what you wanted to add.

but im a man you are the w*h8ore

more to come soon .

I agree.... i added cartier to my msn to get his IP address and ask him to stop harrassing me .Check the archives and read for yourselves . Alot of the other conversations were not posted here.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16572
"YOUR ARE A PERV.ERTED LIL CREEP JUST LIKE PLYMOUTH"

Doreen

Don't play your last chance!

The Nydas thread is deleted but most of your threads was also deleted because useless and agpressive against the other members!

Silver Member

Post Number: 642
i was refurring to all the times you kept posting the WRONG POSTS YOU KEPT POSTING ON HERE ABOUT CARTIER1 AND MY MSN POST.

I am trying very hard to keep you out of things here plymouth ... sorry if i mentioned your name . But you never read it right and assumed the wrong things about me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 643
and speaking of useless and argressive... better look again at subashes bashing "useless and agpressive " post then too b4 you go b!tching at mine. why not tell him and nalin the same thing. i will not stand for their ignorent posts to me.

do not threaten me when they are worse than i am.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16573
You posted against them even if they don't bashed you, I can read all of your posts Doreen!

Silver Member

Post Number: 644
then you dont read enough of them, because in this past week subash has bashes me when i am not i a thread posting ... i go in those threads to tell him to stop .. so do your research better .

i said i wasn't going to bash you yesterday an a thread just last night http://http://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/688562.html

but you wont leave me alone will you plymouth you always have to bash me regardless defending the guilty subash and nalin... Do you really think i like defending myself over and over again ?

KEEP YOUR IGNORNET FRIENDS AWAY FROM ME AND I WONT HAVE TO RETALIATE BACK....I NEVER START ANYTHING LATELY....

like you , i see my name and i defend myself .... i am sorry again for using your name in my post above, but i had to only to show that your behaviour in the past was WRONG ABOUT ME .... not to mention very childish and subash is acting the say way . I didn't like it when you did it then and i dont like it now with him acting the fool now.... got it?

for the last time you guys got me way wrong about my behaviours off or on line .... and i would really like it if you can grow up and leave my privet life out of your dissusting prev erted posts about me . what was posted in the past should stay there. stop trying to relive it by bring it up all the time .you and subash were not there and have no busniness even posting about it . NONE of it concerned you two at all. in other words MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!

your sallow threats to have me banned dont scare me.. you havent the athority to ban me so stop acting like your the boss around here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 957
Doreen:
Your game is up, in this thread. It has been proved that you lied.
The two threads in question

first link posted in the first post in this thread is:
NFL 2011 - started by G2

link posted in second post in this thread is:
A message for Nalin Nyda - started by Naxian
were there when I posted on
Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 12:00 GMT
and even when you posted at
Djsmith posted on Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 13:01 GMT
When you claimed it was gone, it was still there. It is still there now as well.

You accused nydas of spam in a thread that was started by a low life fun bunch character Naxian just to bash nydas. That proves you area pahological liar
Q.E.D.

Silver Member

Post Number: 648
what are you going on about stupid .... claimed what ?and where did i lie ... please do tell where is my lie and i am not talking about the ones you dream up in your big fat head.

i acussed nalin of spamming yes ...

here once again i will post the spam posted by NAlin in witch i thought was inapropiate for the satellite forum ...

Nydas

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21662

Nydas posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 17:13 GMT

Don't ignore this without hearing at least the first half, but preferably the full message, where he actually names the Muslim fundamentalist infiltrators at the White House.

Subject: Awesome Speech of Terek Fatah - Must Listen.
There are strong voices amongst Canadian Muslims, who speak out against Islamism. Above all, it is a not an anti-racial speech, but a call to wake up

POWERFUL SPEAKER ...........LK will love this

Tarek Fatah @ ideacity 2011 in Toronto

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD SPAM MEANS? you stupid ignorent lil man .. i don't care about who started those threads i was talking about HIS SPAMMING THE THREAD WITH OFF TOPIC GRABAGE!!! GOT IT NOW ???

you love making something out of BS... just so you can be seen around this place as a big man ... well little man you are an idiot ... your wife married an idiot.. your children have an idiot as their father... your mother gave birth to an idiot... your father should of stopped and pulled out b4 he got your mother pregnant with an idiot child. he should be shoot.

Silver Member

Post Number: 650
oh and by the nice touch adding the Q.E.D at the end NALIN AKA SUBASH good give away that you are nalin

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Facebook
Main Forums Today's Posts