Delete posts and long thread

Bronze Member
Username: Videobruce

Buffalo , NY

Post Number: 57
This thread is way out of control as far as it's size;
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/69211.html

I added a couple of posts that really shouldn't be there and would like to delete them since I started a completely new thread for the new models.

bobby-joe
Unregistered guest
dear videobruce,

Etremely long threads are no big deal. for most people it is a way to see how long they can make a single thread. Don't spoil their fun. As I said before, threads like that are no big deal.

yours truly,

Bobby-joe

an unregistered guest

P.S.
I have noticed in 2 ways thus far how you enjoy spoiling fun

1.this topic

2.you made another topic persuading the people incharge of this website to make it so you have to register before you can use these boards

I also posted on reason number 2's board (excuse my wording) and I urge you to read it.

Bronze Member
Username: Videobruce

Buffalo , NY

Post Number: 76
You are a perfect example of why registration is needed! Your idea of fun is only yours. No one forced you to read this. IOW's YOU spoiled your own "fun"! If you want "fun" go to one of those 'chat' rooms with the other kiddies. Forums are to help people with problems and educate others.

A long thread IS a big deal if someone new wants to try to read it which is impossible to do with the JVC thread in the RPTV forum.

bobby-joe
Unregistered guest
If everyone here thinks that it should be cleaned out, other than you, they should make a thread that reads "Clean out the forums petition" but since people are still posting on it for fun, said person who made the petition will probably get a minute amount of signatures. I'm not saying he will fail, but it is a definite possibility
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us