Ipod touch/Itunes help

Username: Lubslimegreen

Post Number: 1
I have 1,000+ songs on my laptop(including itunes). I'm wanting to put all my music on a zip drive so that I can free up all that space on my laptop. How do I do this so that I won't lose all my music on my ipod touch/itunes???}

I'm not very smart when it comes to this sort of thing so I googled my question and came across this website. Figured I'd post and get all you experts to help me with this.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!!

MJ

Username: Tj0207

hello i just bought a ipod touch and I am having trouble syncing music from a shared limewire itune. I unchecked the music i didn't want then pluged the ipod touch into the computer. It didn't sync the songs I choose. Anyone has a answer please.

Silver Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 866
MJ, there should be a tic box for backup somewhere.
It is under 'file' 'Library'....choose your poison from there.

Also under file is a choice for 'sync Ipod'......That doesn't work?
Is your 'pod 'authorized' for the confuser you want to use?

Username: Urolit

hi, need help with my itune. its seems that my library lost its all connections to the folder on my compture. for each song its telling me that it can not locate the song and asking me to locate it. i am doing it separetely but can not do it for so many songs. is there any way to tell the program to locate all the files? (all the files located on a local hard disk that is connected to the compture all the time, i do not know why the library lost the connection to it. once i installed the hard disk the itune program recognized it immediately so i do not really know what happaned now). thanks

Username: Quakim

This would cause some trouble when you sync your iPod.
Do remember that do not directly sync. You need to set your iPod to manually manage so that it won't erase your iPod songs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us