Sony mp3 player

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2916
looking to buy my first mp3 player and was looking for any sort of feedback/reviews anyone might have about the sony s2 sports mp3 player. is this mp3 player worth it or should i just go with the ipod? like the way this one looks better than the ipod, and also like the fact it comes with the armband and also has a pedometer and stopwatch built in but no one i know has it, everyone has the ipod nano. any feedback would be great, plan on buying in the next day or so.

Bronze Member
Username: Your_mom890

Post Number: 16
There's no such thing as a Sony sport MP3 player, or at least not one I'm fond of. What you're likely looking at is a CD/MP3 player which is completely different. You might find interest in the Sony NW-E105PS Network Walkman 512 MB MP3 player if you're a fan of Sony products. Or who knows, play around with your friend's Nano, you might like it more, or you might think its overhyped and want to go with Sony. Also you should check out the Creative Zen V.

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 983
I have always had sony, it's for sure you will get a good product...

Username: Apollo007

Post Number: 3
I have Sony Network Walkman NW-E507 (1 GB) MP3 Player and I'm very happy with it. It does what it does ... mp3 player ... just that. No vdo, no movie, no pictures, but it has FM radio. A 3 hrs charge will last about 50 hrs and a 3 minutes charge will last about 3 hrs. I don't listen to it everyday so one charge will last me about a month. I taking to backpacking without worry about battery is running out. So, all in all ... I'm very happy with it.

Username: Bwcbuilders

Post Number: 1
i have a sony walkman that i found on a job site and i cant put nusic on it do i need a special program like itunes to do it if so where do i get it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us