Anyone heard of the JG JM53 MP3???

Bronze Member
Username: Unregisteredguest

Post Number: 22
I went to futureshop and bought this mp3 player it was 8 gig audio and video but when i went to load the software on mi comp it wouldnt work so i tried it on my other computer(both running windows xp home with SP2) and it still wouldnt owrk so i brought it bacj thinin it was the disk so i got another and tried it again i did this 4 times im just wondering has anyone even heard of this mp3 player and if so have you had the same problem?

Bronze Member
Username: Unregisteredguest

Post Number: 23
ooooppps i meant LG JM53 Mp3 player

Username: Ricardodomingo

Lisboa, Lisboa Portugal

Post Number: 1
I have de same problem with this JM53, i dont can convert videos, to sent videos for de JM53.

Username: Jimmi669

yeah i got one of those just today the problems easy to solve all you have to do is read the manual (it was the last idea i had) you have to go into srtup on the actual player choose USB its at the bottom and change it from MTP to MSC then you just treat it like an ordinary flash drive and drag and drop your stuff on there(i made a file that says music in the basic drive i dont know if it matters but mine works)

Username: Decarissimo

I had a problem with my LG JM53. After removing the player from an USB port, it appears a message which says REBUILDING THE LIBRARY, PLEASE WAIT, this often takes a while...But this time, the screen didn't change. I tried to reboot the system using the reset hole, pressing down the ON button, plugin the player to the computer's USB and now the battery ran off and nothing seems to work. If someone knows how can i fix this problem, please let me know.

Username: Agogddy

worth a look, thanks
---------------------------------
free download
http://www.onedownload.org

Username: Agogddy

Post Number: 2
-worth a look, thanks
--------------------------------
Free Download
http://www.onedownload.org