Solution For Connecting PS2 to Portable DVD!!!

Username: Rockmankb

Post Number: 1
I've noticed that alot of people on this boards have been trying to find a way to connect thier ps2 (or other game systems for that matter) to thier portable dvd players.

Well for people who have audio input slots for thier dvd player that look like mini-plug or stereo/headphone jacks where it says a/v in or a/v input I've found the wire that allows you to hook your systems to your dvd player!

Go to this link:

http://www.18002526123.com/findit/pvs32801top.htm

and at the top of the screen you'll see "buy whats in box", just click that link and on the window in the right hand corner click on the "a/v cables". That cable right there is exactly what you need to use your portable dvd player as a monitor! It also comes with a connector for your audio inputs as well (it looks like theyre stuck together tho, so if your video input and headphone jacks are far away from each other you still may have to buy a standard mini-plug to rca female adaptor to get your sound going, otherwise this should be fine.).

I've been trying to find out how to do this myself and now that I have I thought I'd share the info!

Hope this has been of some help to you guys!

-Rockman Out-
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us