Complete newb, please help me out.

Bronze Member
Username: Doug_w

Post Number: 87
I am a complete newb when it comes to headphones. I am looking for some great sounding headphones that are really musically accurate but also look cool so that I'm not embarresed to walk around with them on at work. I have read something about amping and i don't wanna have to amp them. And they have to work with my Dell DJ. I would say my price range is around $150. Can you guys help me out at all?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2618
Double post...I like the second one better...read below...

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2619
Headphones in the $150 price range are geared more towards how they sound rather than how they look (though they do try to make them look good-usually in an over the top fashion statement), so you have conflicting desires in your future headphones...Sennheiser makes some that aren't horrible looking, however, so that would be a good place to start. http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite/category.asp?transid=cat0

I have a pair of Pioneer HDJ-1000's that sound great and aren't embarrising to wear even though they have the 'bling' look about them. I actually get a great deal of comments on how cool they are haha.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us