Tevion DVP7012 region free hack required

Anonymous

Please can anyone help I have just purchased a tevion portable dvd player dvp7012 and have a stack of multi region dvds that I can not play. Son not happy can not watch his movies in car.

CHEF ANDRE
Unregistered guest
THIS WORKS FOR THE 7011 ..SO WORTH AT RY
Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the Setup button on your remote control
3. Press the Right button on your remote control
4. Press the Right button on your remote control
5. Press the Right button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 5 button on your remote control
9. Press the 3 button on your remote control
10. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote control, change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 0 for multi-region playback
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control

Username: M2m

Post Number: 1
No Luck i am afraid thanks anyway. will have to keep pressing buttons and hoping for best.

Dangerousbri
Unregistered guest
Hi there, just come off the phone with Tevion Customer Care, turns out they do have a hack code but are un-willing to release it. If anyone else fancies giving them a call and trying a different approach (I just asked for the code, maybe should have made out I was a service engineer or something?????) the number is 01422263270...Good Luck!!

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me? I bought a 32 inch T.V. 3 years ago from an Aldi store with a Tevion Warranty on it. It went out last week and the paperwork I have on it gives me a phone number of 1-800-345-0928 for experienced technicians. When I called the number it was a shoe store. No other numbers are on the paperwork, but the name TEVION is on the paper several times. Do you possibly have another contact number that could help me with the T.V.? Thanks

Username: Sweetypie

Hello all. Could somebody please give me a remote hack code to make my mitsubishi black diamond BD250DVC video/dvd combi multi region? I have searched the web and cannot seem to find one. Thanks so much!

Username: Inxs_9000rpm

Susan Selle Asked for Help on her Tevion TV........

I think she has the brand name wrong!

The main in-house brand name of ALDI electronic products is Medion for which there is a USA toll free number 866 633 4660 and website www.medionusa.com. Their phone support is terrific, with cover 24/7 cover, even on Christmas Day.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us