Apple IPOD

Username: Crmac300

Post Number: 1
Followed all the steps to set up ITUNES, dowloaded a CD, hooked the IPOD to my computer with a USB connection, and the stupid thing won't download the music. What am I doing wrong?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1174
You need to click on update...

Username: Crmac300

Post Number: 2
Thanks, Jexx, did that. No help.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3303
Are the music files on iTunes?

Username: Brooklyngal293

Brooklyn, NY USA

I have an IPOD Question. I have the new IPOD 5th Generation with Video and I added songs onto my it from my nephews Itunes Library. Now I have all these songs in the Recently Added file in my Itune but I can't get them to go into my Library. I tried to drag them but they would not go and I called Apple and they would not help me. Is there in way to take the songs in my Recently Added file and put them into my Library without downloaded them all? Please let me know. Thanks

Username: Mj411

Post Number: 3
I have a question I have an Ipod nano i just bought it today and i was wondering why i cant upload songs from my computer to my ipod and its saying that there is not enoguh space but theres only 35 songs help me please? and my ipod has no songs or pictres or anything on it it just dont want to upload help!

Username: Ladyt_116

I have an Ipod problem. When I charge it on my USB to my computer, it shows the battery icon moving as if it was charging but when I took it off this morning to use it, it displayed a message saying that the battery was low and to charge. What is wrong with my Ipod? could someone please help?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8690
How old is the iPod?

Username: Patch05

Chalfont, PA USA

Please help. I just registered w/ecoustics bc I saw that someone had the same problem as I have now w/my Ipod Nano. I keep on getting the same error message: iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. I've upgrade to iTunes 6 and still, nothing. I don't want to lose all my songs. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10489
Do a system restore on your computer to a time when iTunes was working.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us