Digitron Mini Digital Camera

Barbie
Unregistered guest
When trying to download my photographs, the software gives a message "IC Number incorrect". Can anyone help please?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1193
make sure you have the proper drivers. How is it connected to the PC?

Nicole
Unregistered guest
How can i adjust the pixels of my mini digital cameral?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1472
you should have settings for the picture quality, i.e., normal, fine, small, medium, large. Set it to Fine and Large for the best picture quality.

Username: Bill

Upper Marlboro, Md Usa

Post Number: 1
I have a DIGITRON mini digital camera that works better than expected! I'm using windows XP and an error report shows up showing an error with a graphics driver. Is there an updated driver available? If so,where?

Unregistered guest
can someone please give me a link to the driver for camera my cd is cracked

Anonymous

Can anyone help me with a working driver for windows 2000. The CD provided with the camera has corrupted files and reports a virus and of course will not load. What a crock. I thought this kind of crap with Asian products disappeared back in the70's Working better than axpected??? How the hell can I tell????? I'd love to be able to download a piccy to see if I was happy. Current assessment - DIGITRON you have to be joking.

Upper Marlboro, Md Usa

Post Number: 2
To Darran Kavanagh and Anonymous
For info about your software contact:
Arcsoft Inc.at46601 Fremont blvd. Fremont Ca.
phone:1 510 440-127E-Mail:support@arcsoft.com

Upper Marlboro, Md Usa

Post Number: 3
Update:
The correct phone number for ARCSOFT INC. is 1 510 440-1270.

The pixel setting (resolution) is adjusted by using the mode button. The low reolution setting is shown in the window on the front of the camera and shows Lr. High resolution shows as Hr. The booklet that comes with the camera explains this.

Unregistered guest
has anyone found a driver online for the digitron yet? i've searched, can't find one, and of course, can't find my darn CD... help!

Unregistered guest
I just came across a Digitron camera but I don't have any booklet on it. Can anyone (like Wm Dove)please tell me what the "mode" abbreviations mean. Thanx so much

Upper Marlboro, Md Usa

Post Number: 4
To: S.Sanders regarding Digitron Mini Camera modes.
Send me an e-mail and I will reply with directions.
wed38@comcast.net

Anonymous

I know nothing about how to wprk this camera can someone please help me

Upper Marlboro, Md Usa

Post Number: 5
To Everyone looking for information regarding the Digitron mini camera:

Check prior postings by William Dove.I hope this helps. Good luck!

Krystina
Unregistered guest
i just bought a mini camera, and it sends me to the webcam mode whenever i try to upload the pictures i have taken. I don't have the instruction booklet, but i was hoping someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong..

Geoff Pinder
Unregistered guest
I have the same problem with a TDC-15 (there are a few manufacturers who appear to make the same cam) - each time I try to download a pic from my cam it says "IC Number Incorrect." I have tried downloading more up-to-date drivers, but it appears to do the same thing with each one. Can anyone help?

Geoff Pinder
Unregistered guest
By the way, in addition to the above post, the webcam function works completely fine - it's only when I try to download pics I've taken.

deadwood
Unregistered guest
What is the website address for the manufacturer of the DIGITRON Mini Digital Camera?

driver seeker
Unregistered guest
can anyone supply the drivers for a tdc-15 camera, i was givenm on but not the cd that came with it, i cannot find the drivers on the net anywhere! Help!!!

westcoastguy420
Unregistered guest
i need drivers baadddd

Unregistered guest
Hiya I have the drivers cd for the tdc-15 camera, if you need the drivers, email and I will send them to you! ben0121@aol.com

Unregistered guest
hi

can someone help me with Digitron Mini Digital Camera. i lost the cd and i need the drivers and programs.

Unregistered guest
hi i also lost the softwwre for the tdc-15 fecking thing anyone help me find software online??????

old gy
Unregistered guest
does anyone have the instructions for the digitron mini digital camera? i lost min and i cant load my pictures onto my computer

Unregistered guest
I have just had the TDC-15 digital camera and installed the software, but every time I try and download the pictures I'm being tole that the camera is not connected but it is what can I do?

Unregistered guest
I have just had the TDC-15 digital camera and installed the software, but every time I try and download the pictures I'm being tole that the camera is not connected but it is what can I do?

Unregistered guest
I've got the software for this camera. I found the CD over the weekend. Anyone wants it let me know at gledster2000@hotmail.com (put 'TDC-15' in the subject somewhere so I can find the e-mail!)

Hope that helps someone

Chris

Anonymous

Check this address and see if the photo looks like your camera.
http://www.novigear.com/minicam.html

If this is it the Driver is here.
http://www.novigear.com/downloads/digicamdrivers.exe

manual url is
http://www.novigear.com/downloads/novigearminicam.pdf

Unregistered guest
is there software for Mac, i can't get a picture out of it...

iknow
Unregistered guest
The problem with your minicam apears to be that U dont have installed the drivers from the cd what was whit it.. If U'll install those 2 drivers then it works.

Geoff Pinder
Unregistered guest
Hiya
I had installed the drivers on Win98 and webcam worked fine, but couldn't download pics I'd taken.
I have now installed it on WinXP and it works fine (yeah, the pics are naff unless taken in natural sunlight, but they work!).
So if anyone has any trouble with installing on Win98, then I'd assume that the cam/drivers just don't work on Win98 - even though it says it should do!

Unregistered guest
Hi, I posted my email address a while back to help people who have the TDC-15 cam but no drivers. I have the drivers available and also willing to help if you have problems. Since my last posting I helped over 50 people. Just email ben0121@aol.com and I`ll do my best. Can`t send files over MSN because they bar .exe files. Ben

ianbo
Unregistered guest
all drivers are here

http://www.giga.com.hk/support_download.htm

Unregistered guest
okay well .. everytime we connect the camera to the computer it makes the beepbeep sound and says "PC" on the camera but on the computer is says "camera connect fail" .. i don't get it ..

Unregistered guest
please send me the drivers for TDC-15camera.

Brandize
Unregistered guest
Is there a difference between the TDC-15 and the TDC-12...

I bought my MiniCam TDC-12 at a rummage sale and my computer won't except it. I've done as much research as I can and found that more than one manufature make this camera, at one point and time. Any tips on finding the software for it. I've just downloaded that 100k from the gigi link just prior to this posting... any other advice??

Anonymous

Drivers for TDC-15. I need it, can you pls send it to me?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3712
?

ianbo
Unregistered guest
here is the place you want to be
http://www.giga.com.hk/index.htm
look in the support and products sections to find out the model and get the correct driver
the tdc is made by giga and rebranded
anyone know where i can get a spare usb cable for the tdc-15?

Unregistered guest
I have a mini digitron keychain camera and no software to run it can you help me..

mikehole
Unregistered guest
I want to use the camera as a web-cam,the box said I can,but said the software wasn't included.I am running Xp. Any ideas

Username: Alan_uk

Hello - can anyone confirm if DIGITRON TDC-15 is fully compatible with XP and if it requires updated driver to work on XP
Thanks

Unregistered guest
plsease i need a driver for my TDC-15 mini cam digital camera on line. i am in Nigeria, a brother gave me this camera but left the CD back in Britain. Pls i need it urgently because my research pictures are stock in it and i have a dead line to submit my thesis

Unregistered guest
are there drivers for TDC-15 mini cam digital cameras? PLEASE HELP!!! my research work is at stake

Unregistered guest
are there drivers for TDC-15 mini cam digital cameras on line? PLEASE HELP!!! my research work is at stake

Username: Bobtala

WinchesterEngland

i need a usb connecting lead
for my TCD-15. mine has gone missing
thanks.

arjo656
Unregistered guest
hello here is the link to obtain the driver for tdc-15 : http://www.aomeijia.com/readfile.asp?id=19

Unregistered guest
Help-lost the intructions for TDC-15. can any one e-mail it. thanks. marv_root@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Help,seems like we,ve all got probs with the TDC-15,I would also appreciate manual of instructions,if the can be e-mailed thanks .dafyth

dyamond
Unregistered guest
hi i lost the booklet for the digitron mini camera and i need to gift it if theres anybody who has the booklet online or is able to find one online please =)

Username: Priscilla

Rio de janeiro

Helpe ... Oi, pessoal preciso do programa para baixar as fotos da minha maquina digital digitron, perdi o Cd e ñ consigo baixar em outro programa aonde arrumo isso na Internet q eu ñ acho em canto neunhum. bjs waleu galera

torrrriaa
Unregistered guest
wer can i download a software for my web cam? if any body knows can you email me plz tor_lvx_ya@hotmail.com thnx!

torrrriaa
Unregistered guest
wer can i download a software for my web cam? if any body knows can you email me plz tor_lvx_ya@hotmail.com thnx!

torrrriaa
Unregistered guest

Gold Member

Post Number: 5232
What kind of web cam is it?

Username: Alan_uk

Hello all - does anyone know where I might get a replacement USB cable for the DIGITRON mini digital camera ? I have lost it somehow and am stuck without it. Please email a_brotherton@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 6544
You can get a USB cable in any shop that sells computer supplies. They are pretty much standard with one or 2 variations on the camera end, with the the one end that connects to the computer being only 1 standard. Bring the camera and you can match a USB cable for it.

Username: Thebomani

Detroit, MI United States

I have the original disk. I tested it on my OMNI2 TDC-15 camera and it works. The file is 375 mb so let me know if you can handle that in an email or I can post a temporary link on my DSL line but you will only have 8 hours once I send the link to you before my ip address changes.

I have the drive for the TDC-15 camera. send an email to thebomani@hotmail.com and I will send you the 375mb file.

Username: Scim1

Poole

Hi

I'm a mac user and I have reciently aquired one of these lovely little cameras.Unfortunatly I am having trouble instaling the software. The Icon to instal isn't available to me on the cd that was included.

Does any one know another way I can get the software in the system so I can start enjoying my new camera.

Username: Tobyr

Hi, The TDC-15 Driver is here:

http://www.giga.com.hk/driver/100K_Driver.zip

Username: Loneranger12

BelfastNorthern ire...

drivers for tdc-15 plessssse

BelfastNorthern ire...

ben0121 can t get through to your e-mail address help

BelfastNorthern ire...

i need a usb lead for my tdc-15,also drivers pleasssse help

BelfastNorthern ire...

ineed a usb lead and driver for my tdc-15,frankiemckeown@yahoo.co.uk

Username: Louise1976

i have recently got a digitron camera but cant find the cd anywhere can someone help me please?
thanks lou1976@hotmail.co.uk

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11064
It did not come with your purchase?

Username: Louise1976

yes but i have lost it

I have the TDC-15 driver. Contact me through one of my web sites. http://www.FreshSoftware.net or http://www.ItsYourAd.com.

Username: Natasha1127

I have a Digitron, Digicam 5MP Camera, and I cannot figure out the settings on the camera, my camera came with no instructions, can anyone help me??? It's driving me crazy!!!!

Username: Shortz4life

i have a digitron digatl cam 5.0 mega pixels and when i insert the memory crd it wont let me take pics

plz help me

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13013
format the memory card

Username: Gloob

I need to access TDC-15 from a mac. Anybody been able to do this, or is it PC only

Username: 3marilyn

I have a MiniDiital Camera. I have CD , book, etc., but I cannot tell if it is taking pictures. I do hear a beep when I push the camera button (on top), but when I connect to computer, it says no picture in camera.
What am I doing wrong. The LCD lights up when I push the mode button?

Username: Clipmgr

I recently rec'd a TDC-15 mini digital camera, 100K pixels, free with an order I placed at work for office supplies. Pretty basic. However, I took my 20 pix, downloaded/saved to my computer, emptied the memory per instructions, but it won't let me take any more pix. The first time I turned it on the display said I had 20 photos, now, no matter what I do, I have none, zero (actually, 3 zeros - 000 - to be precise). Any hints on what I should do? It's a cheap camera, AND it was free. But I can't believe it's a one-use thing. They should've just sent me a Kodak disposable!! Any and all help would be appreciated.
Beth
clip_mgr@tds.net

Username: Sunnyshelia39

Pt. st. lucie, Florida Usa

I have a TDC-15 camera and need the softwatr and drivers for it..I have tried the giga.com website...downloads as a rar file and will not open..also the novigear website opens as "forbidden" and the http://www.aomeijia.com/readfile.asp?id=19..website is a rar file that wont open either..Please help and advise...

Username: Sunnyshelia39

Pt. st. lucie, Florida Usa

I downloaded the drivers i was sentin an email but to no avail now it says i have connection problems..i see a few above had the same issue..how do i resolve this can someone else please send me there driver and software download thru email so i can try it...sunnyshelia39@aol.com..please

Username: Sean1824

i'm not able to go on the webcam mode...i know how but everytime I plug in and go on pc it does too beeping sounds and stops nothing happened but when it finaly poped up i instaled somethng, and when it poped up again no instalation nothing works...the normal stuff like pictures and all work but not the cam...:-(

Username: Embird

My computer does not recognise my JL2005A TDC-15 digital camera. I have loaded the driver, The user guide and Arcsoft Photoimpression. I can see it has loaded but It is not active. It's very frustrating as my research is on there. has anyone got any ideas what I can do next please?

Username: Leta2002

Houston, Texas USA

I went to www.giga.com.hk and found a camera that looks just like the tdc-15 and they call it a dc-35. I also went to www.aomeijia.com and it linked me to www.HKGoadi.com where they have a tdc-32 which also looks just like the tdc-15. I e-mailed both to get some kind of documentation. I only got a cd which does not work with Vista. I also have an Omni2 - HN-120x which I figured out how to work and pix are loading on pc just great.
If anyone can help on the tdc-15, I would appreciate it.

Username: Lucy168

Real China Factory for Digital Camera will help you to get more Market Share Soon. Attn: dc@gaond.com Welcome

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17508
Spam is only allowed when accompanied by pics of your booobs.

Username: Mark_d

Los Angeles, CA US of Muthaf...

I found my TDC-15 software. If anyone still needs this here it is.... http://rapidshare.com/files/277879289/Setup.exe.html

After 10 downloads it wont be available so email me if you can't dl it . Beat_Junkiez@yahoo.com

Username: Ebarilko

I just upgraded computers to Windows Vista. My pcitures downloaded, but the videos wont play. Any ideas?

Username: Mark_d

Los Angeles, CA US of Muthaf...

So you mean that the video downloaded , but doesnt play? If so, you might want to dl a good media player like VLC player. Hope that helps.

Username: Greenspan

You can get the driver and the manual from http://manualfox.com

Username: Greenspan

Post Number: 5
I found the TDC-15 digitronic camera driver!

Download link:

http://tradebit.com/visit.php/84445/product/-/104995498

Username: Bxrican

I Have A Digitron DV169 Camcorder/Camera/MP3 player and I've Had It For A Couple Of Years Now, And I Finally Found The CD. I Downloaded All The Software On The CD To My Hp Laptop. When I Try PC Camera Mode It Won't Let Me Take A Picture From My PC. How Do I get It To Start Working ??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us