Nikon D60 help

Username: Ween2ween

Post Number: 1
I just recently bought a Nikon D60 with a stock lens of 18-55mm (I'm working on getting a new one :P). But I am unable to get my portrait photos looking like the ones I see on flickr or other websites. I've tried different things such as the lighting and the manual settings but it seems like I'm not getting the full quality of the image. If anyone has any sort of advice it will be much appreciated :D

Username: Haffiz_abdul

Toronto, Ontario

Post Number: 2
You may want to try chenging the size of the picture, i had the same thing when i first bought by Canon. Also if you are going to buy a new lens, have a look at www.ezelectronixshop.com, we have some good prices.

Username: Ween2ween

Post Number: 2
I heard that changing the format on the pictures also help. But I haven't tried it yet because I'm not sure... Doesn't changing the format while photos on the card disappear?

Thank you for the website! I've been looking for one but haven't really been successful on finding one.

Username: Autumn

Post Number: 5
Ween, if you're in the market for a new lens, you might check out Nikon SLR lenses at StreetPrices. We track total prices at the major online camera retailers, and give you each store's rating so you know which stores will take care of you. Here's an example page for a Nikon zoom lens:

http://www.streetprices.com/Cameras/Digital_Cameras/Lenses/Zoom/Nikon-2179-SP267 40610.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us