Serious problem with Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo 2gb

Username: Melbar16

Ireland

Post Number: 1
Hello all
I was on holidays last weekend and after taking about 200-250 pics with my Sony DSC-H50, the screen started telling me there was an 'error with memory stick'. Now it's telling me 'error formating memory stick'.
I really dont want to lose these pics so i've been careful not to tamper with the stick. Does anyone know if i can save these pics somehow?
thanks in advance

Username: Melbar16

Ireland

Post Number: 2
By the way i am in Ireland so i need something locally based... if that can help me.
Thanks everyone

Username: Abmatos

Hi,
I took pictures on vacation and was able to view all 1653 pictures on the camera. Now when I try to bring the pictures on the memory stick to the computer it tells me that there are only 124 pictures on the stick. Can someone please help me find my "missing" pictures.

Username: Phenglily

Hello all
I were on holidays last weekend and after taking about 600 pics with my Sony DSC-T70, after that when i try to reviews the photo,the screen started telling me there was an 'error with memory stick'. Now it's telling me 'error formating memory stick'.
I really dont want to lose these pics so i've been careful not to tamper with the stick. Does anyone know if i can save these pics somehow?
thanks in advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us