Best quality for vaca

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4460
hey guys im leaving for vacation today.

DRicing down to my uncles house in VA. Thats right yanks ill b right down by you. remember we had that discussion about icecream and wat not in manassas this is the uncle that lives there. The off to mthews VA to see my grandparents and then off to norfolk VA to get on my nice cruise line to bermuda I cant wait should be fun see you guys when i get back.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9962
Cool man. Have fun on vacation. Could've joined me for a round of golf today as you passed by lol.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2370
Damn. How early do you golf?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9741
Chad sorry to hear your box didnt fit....did you do the modifications necessary to get it in there yet

Gold Member

Post Number: 9742
also welcome Doktah

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 21567
no sean. ima build a new box. i took out all the screws so i can use it again.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13967
wowza - we went thru that last thread really fast

btw Steven welcome in

sean ur bro is free to join us as well if he wants & dok is already a member since last yr but hardly post much these days ...

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17286
Who's your bro Sean?

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9963
Paul, Sean and Scott S are brothers.

Steve, usually I get a 9am tee time. But its always between 7:30am - 10:30am for the morning.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2374
Ahhh I see I see.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17289
"Paul, Sean and Scott S are brothers. "

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17290
Man Charlie's in for a fun packed couple of days/weeks. I'd tell ya to pick up a shot glass for me but you already left.

For all the recent members here:

I collect shot glasses. I will gladly reimburse anyone who lives or goes somewhere I haven't been and picks one up for me. Brad has hooked me up from San Diego and Marc recently from Ireland. I want a nice diverse collection and what better way than have E's members help me out? I'll even pay in advance.

Thank you.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9967
Pauly, I'll pick you up some next week from the Outer Banks, NC.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17305
Yanks, if you do that.....

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17306
Lol. I truly want a collection from around the world. Every state in our country is a great place to start though.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9969
Anything for you Paul. You deserve them.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17307
Karma welcomes you.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13968
a little something i did yesterday

http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=195082&postdays=0&postorder= asc&&start=0

now today there is a lil controversy in that i was supposed to be placed in stock pro 1 since i do sell some car audio stuff online in my country so im no longer 3rd in the world in stock 1 but now ranked 8th worldwide in stock pro 1 ...}

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17308
That's awesome to hear your name Rovin!!!!

I loved it.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 4015
Thats awesome Rovin, congrats bud!! Yeah, the rules about dealers and shop owners automatically puts you in Pro class. Still a great job man. Doin ecoustics proud!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9750
ok Chad keep us posted on the new box

Gold Member

Post Number: 9751
Rovin...."sean ur bro is free to join us as well if he wants & dok is already a member since last yr but hardly post much these days ..."

Thanks Rovin and it looks like others are cool with it so ill let him know

Gold Member

Post Number: 9752
"a little something i did yesterday

http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=195082&postdays=0&postorder= asc&&start=0

now today there is a lil controversy in that i was supposed to be placed in stock pro 1 since i do sell some car audio stuff online in my country so im no longer 3rd in the world in stock 1 but now ranked 8th worldwide in stock pro 1 ...}"

good job Rovin so that was a termlab meter then right....as far as them changing you to another class that stinks but rules are rules....one of the reasons I didnt want to join team rd is because I didnt want to ruin any qualifications for me to compete in rookie iasca or any other classes....even db drag whenever I do start competing

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13969
thanks guys

sean that was a iasca event with 2 world judges present - dunno who they were though ...

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9971
Chad, any chance your selling the DLS amps???

I hear DD and DLS don't work properly together

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4018
29 posts to go for Yanks!

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9973
Upload

Now 28

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9974
I meant 27 :-(

But now 26 :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9766
"sean that was a iasca event with 2 world judges present - dunno who they were though ..."

ok yeah even if it wasnt the ac 190 meter is just as accurate if not harder to score on than the termlab from what I saw with my brother so far....congrats what did you do to gain the .4 db or cant you say here

Gold Member

Post Number: 9767
congrats to you also Yanks Fan on soon approaching ten thousand posts....im soon there as well

Gold Member

Post Number: 9769
Yanks Fan someone wants to ask you a question

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/496612.html

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2380
Damn almost platinum, Yanks. Congrats.
Upload

jk :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17310
Car audio dominates Ecoustics.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13970
''''...congrats what did you do to gain the .4 db or cant you say here''''

well only thing major i did was that new bigger optima D31 from the smaller D34 , tuned bass vol know on my preamp to about 80% up from 1\2 last time & this time i used a official iasca tones cd than my mp3 tone ...im thinking it just has to be dd bigger batt since there is not much audible difference from 1\2 vol to 80% on my pre

my score should officially be up on iasca's site something tomorrow ...

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9976
Thanks Steven.

BTW, thanks for the heads up Sean. I just replied.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9775
Rovin...."well only thing major i did was that new bigger optima D31 from the smaller D34 , tuned bass vol know on my preamp to about 80% up from 1\2 last time & this time i used a official iasca tones cd than my mp3 tone ...im thinking it just has to be dd bigger batt since there is not much audible difference from 1\2 vol to 80% on my pre

my score should officially be up on iasca's site something tomorrow ..."

well the battery probably had the most to do with it but turning your volume up could have done it too if it was clipping some...be careful id rather have no clipping and save my sub and make it up in discovery of design....but switching from mp3 to a regular cd might have made a tenth of a db increase because a similar situation seemed to gain us a tenth of a db....congrats on making it on the iasca site

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21593
sup fellas.

rovin......looks like you are having too much fun down there. stop it man. lol. naw but congrats on your achievement. you da man.

sean.....sup man. i will trim off my box about 2 inches in the back. it will fit then and the cuft will be 3.8 which isn't bad. anyways enough about me, how are you doing? whats new? if you are fun to talk to as much as your bro, you should pm me your cell # so we can chat.

yanks.......how's the job? fun? also how is your search for the amps coming along? just so you know you will be the first on my list "IF" i ever decide to sell my beautiful DLS amps which have gone up a couple of hundred dollars in price. lol. hope you find the amps soon man. next year when i come visit you guys, you better have your sh!t all done. lol.

steve.......ROFL @ your mock ups. lol. go out there and build a box NOW!!! i want to hear your reaction to the revo. make sure you are wearing diapers when you hear it cause you will sh!t your pants.

paul.......i assume your vacation is coming to an end? so how was it? hope you got the rest you deserved. have fun with your kids on the fouth.

charlie........did you ever properly install your front stage components?

doktah........good to see you back. so did you decide on a sub yet?

i know i left out a few of you and thats cause you guys are hardly here. so shame on you. lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17321
Vaca ended last week Chad. Expensive but worth it since the kids had fun.

Sux about your box.

Measure twice cut once right?

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 2998
Chad im going to try and get a little listen on a Boston Acoustics 555 today. Ill write you a little review on it if i make my way over to the shop. They look fu*king retarded but are apparently very nice.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21594
lol cool. i have decided after finding out that the dd9115 will cost $1100, i am going to keep the revo. lol.

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3000
Not worth it.

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3001
Its also scary how fast you respond.

Gold Member

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3002
And 3k posts for Jake! NICE!

Catching up..............

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17322

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21596
when i am in front of the pc at work, i am only on ecoustics. lol.

jake this morning as i was driving to work, i was listening to some music. then i slapped myself and said "chad how can you possibly think about changing that". lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9784
"sean.....sup man. i will trim off my box about 2 inches in the back. it will fit then and the cuft will be 3.8 which isn't bad. anyways enough about me, how are you doing? whats new? if you are fun to talk to as much as your bro, you should pm me your cell # so we can chat."

Thats good I knew you could make the box fit

Im doing good and looking forward to getting my surgery so I can get rid of this sleep apnea ive been working out as I can while battling it and looking forward to going back to work after I heal from the surgery....I dont have a cell phone just a home phone but sure ill give you my number and we can chat sometime

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2382
lol Chad. I'll be making a box soon.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21609
it fits guys. i trimmed 2 inches off the box and it fits. i even did a pretty good job of trimming it. it looks clean. now my box is 3.6 cuft net but its cool. it is still within the recomended volume.

now here's my idea on how i am going to make the port stick out 3 inches from the box. i will use weather strip and keep wrapping it around until it gets to same thickness of the outer rim of the port. then i will cover it with black duct tape. it will look good.}

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13973
''''i have decided after finding out that the dd9115 will cost $1100, i am going to keep the revo. lol.''''

......Upload........

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4024
Good job Chad. And I'm personally happy you are keeping the Revo.

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4025
Look what I found on my local craigslist

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/ele/739527531.html

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21610
lol yeah rovin.

jesse is that for both? you should jump on those asap.

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4026
No, its $200 each OBO

Gold Member

Post Number: 9803
Chad...."it fits guys. i trimmed 2 inches off the box and it fits. i even did a pretty good job of trimming it. it looks clean. now my box is 3.6 cuft net but its cool. it is still within the recomended volume.

now here's my idea on how i am going to make the port stick out 3 inches from the box. i will use weather strip and keep wrapping it around until it gets to same thickness of the outer rim of the port. then i will cover it with black duct tape. it will look good.}"

Thats good to hear Chad so what will the box tuning be....and what your planning to do sounds kinda bad when you describe it but I know you wouldnt settle for a box that looks bad

Im glad you decided to keep the revo too....you did seem pretty happy with it

Gold Member

Post Number: 9804
Jesse how is that situation with the subwoofers going

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21613
sean the box will be tuned to 34hz now. also it sounds like its going to look bad but once its done, you'll see that it will actually look good.:-)

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4027
Sean, he is refunding me. He said he is gathering the money up to refund me.

I'm just going to buy a new pair of sdc2.5's. There is a guy selling a pair of 12" Rl-P's for $360 shipped but my heart is set on the AQ's. I want more spl than sq right now.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13974
thats why i never buy used stuff - i prefer my sh1t to be BNIB ...

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21615
yeah me too rovin. but sometimes its cool if you know the seller well. in jesse's case the seller is not a stranger. well kinda. me and bernymac know him in person and have met him. heck bernymac's been to his house at one time.

but yeah i only want brand new stuff.

you know what though guys, you know its practically brand new when chad lee sells his stuff.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9807
Chad...."sean the box will be tuned to 34hz now. also it sounds like its going to look bad but once its done, you'll see that it will actually look good.:-)"

tuned to 34 hz is good and like I said i figured you wouldnt do it unless it looked ok

Gold Member

Post Number: 9808
Jesse...."Sean, he is refunding me. He said he is gathering the money up to refund me.

I'm just going to buy a new pair of sdc2.5's. There is a guy selling a pair of 12" Rl-P's for $360 shipped but my heart is set on the AQ's. I want more spl than sq right now."

Thats good and two new AQ 2.5's should sound pretty good and slam too in your vehicle

Gold Member

Post Number: 9809
Yeah typically I dont like to buy used and I bought my image dynamics idq 12 used off ebay and it was in good shape but the one rivet for the terminal lead is loose and it slides back and forth with enough force but it works fine....As for buying from Chad yeah everyone knows things are cool when you buy from him

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4028
"you know what though guys, you know its practically brand new when chad lee sells his stuff."

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9982
"yanks.......how's the job? fun? also how is your search for the amps coming along? just so you know you will be the first on my list "IF" i ever decide to sell my beautiful DLS amps which have gone up a couple of hundred dollars in price. lol. hope you find the amps soon man. next year when i come visit you guys, you better have your sh!t all done. lol."

The job is going alright man. Hoping to be in the Pro Shop next year instead of being out in the hot azz cart garage lol. More money too.
As for the amps, well, its going lol. I don't really know what I want to do. I want the DLS but then I want to save money and get the Sundown. But then again Mmats or Audison would be fun to have as well lol. We'll see. I'm going to the beach for the week so while I'm out there sleeping, I'll be giving it some thought lol.
BTW, if you do sell the A6 and the A3, I can almost guarantee you, I will buy them. So just keep that in mind if you do sell them. It would be quick and easy for both of us :-)

Anyway, how you been bud?

Gold Member

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4033
Happy 4th O'july everybody. Even you Rovin, though you dont celebrate american independence lolUpload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21625
you too jesse.

yanks i've been fine.

sean the box sounds great. i trimmed off the port so its now tuned to 36hz. it sounds great and the lows hit. i guess when the box is in the trunk, the tuning gets lower. also with a db drag coming up, i figured i try to make it as loud as possible while sounding good. it does both. it sounds louder and it sounds good.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9834
good Chad do the upper bass notes sound tighter and do you think they would have been if you had not moved the port tune up

Gold Member

Post Number: 9835
happy 4th of july to you all as well

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9984
Bad news fellas.

Yesterday on my way home from NY at 2am passing through Baltimore doing about 75mph, a truck a couple cars in front of me lost some of his luggage in the back of his truck. Car in front of me swerved out of the way in time but I unfortunately did not have the chance to see it coming. I'm really not sure what exactly it was but whatever it was did some nice damage to my front end :-( . It knocked both of my grills out of place, folded my license plate in half, my bumper isn't aligned correctly anymore, and I have some nice scratches on my front end now. I leave for vacation tomorrow morning and I'm leaving my car at home. When I get back I will take it to the shop and have them look underneath the car to see the full extent of the damage. Needless to say, I'm kinda upset about it. Thus far it is purely cosmetics that got messed up but we'll know for sure in 2 weeks. If something is wrong with the car underneath it and is something serious, then it may be new car time.....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17343
That sucks. Could've been worse. Did you run over it or did you just slam into it? Did the truck even know what was going on?

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9985
It hit the front of my car and I then ran over it. The truck pulled across 3 lanes of traffic and stopped on the left shoulder cause he knew he lost it.

It happened so quickly that I didn't even get the chance to see what color the truck was, let alone his plates.

But yea, it could have been worse. Then again, it can still be worse depending on what the mechanic sees.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17344
Kinda hard to think something damaged underneath from luggage. How did it drive after the incident?

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9987
Well by luggage I mean it was something he was carrying in the bed of his truck. I thought it was a blown tire that ripped in half but my dad swears that it was a plastic something or other. It drove fine afterwards thank God. Only thing that has me thinking is if it did that much damage to the front that is could have possibly done something underneath. But I doubt its anything major since it still drove normal.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17345
Whatever you do don't tell the mechanic something "could" be wrong with the under carriage. That's like a blank check to them . They always find "something".

It drove/drives fine so lets hope you trust your mechanic.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9988
My mechanic is one of my dads better friends so we trust him lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13975
yanks thats sux

happy 4th july & long wk end to u all ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17347
Whoo hoo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9836
sorry to hear that Yanks Fan I hope the damage is minimal

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2391
Damn, that sucks Yanks. I hope nothings wrong. I don't really see something like that damaging the car so much that you would need a new one, though.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17363
And that ends that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums