Possible to Recover my Lost Android Contacts?

Username: Makudoo

Post Number: 1
I was composing a message and the phone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. (Wanted to group send message so that’s why I was not answering directly.) After waiting for a while the phone was still not responding then I forced to shut down and turned it on again. Okay I again edited the same text and tap to choose receivers. Good grief! NO CONTACTS! EMPTY! Why? What happened?

I first tried to sync Gmail contacts back to my Sony Xperia, however when I logged in to Gmail and it was the same! NO CONTACTS!

Long story short, I finally found Myjad Android Contact Recovery which seems to be useful because I want simply the contacts. So is there anyone tried successfully restoring lost contacts with this program? Any advice? Many thanks!

Username: Tinaabbot

did you go to a desktop computer and log into your gmail account? That is, IF you had your contacts in the Gmail account and not the phone address book...Maybe you can restore your contact.

Username: Sunnymiller

phone > contacts > menu button > account > add account > (add your gmail account if its not listed) > checkmark sync options it might take a bit, but it should sync all your contacts back up with your gmail account. You can sync with facebook, twitter, myspace, corporate networks, and yahoo as well in the same way.If you need to consider the Myjad Contact app what yor're asking about.
Downloading the trial, it rates perfectly fine on CNET.
http://download.cnet.com/Myjad-Android-Contact-Recovery/3000-2242_4-76028134.html

Username: Marrymax

Post Number: 3
THX for advising

Username: Magicworker

As long as you were connected on Gmail you should be able to resync

Username: Firelily

Post Number: 2
Yeah I learned the hard way so I always backup my contacts on google. I hope everything worked out.

Username: Farrah77

Yes, from syncing with Gmail , or from a backup from SD card, if you exported or backed up to it, avery good habit to get into, if you dont sync your contacts to Gmail.

And of course you could restore from a backup to your computer using Samsung Kies. If you didn't have a backup, then you can also try Mobiledic Android data recovery to scan your Android phone, and recover deleted contacts from Android.
http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/recover-deleted-contacts-android.html

Username: Farrah77

Here are several suggestions you might want to consider:

1) Use Google Contacts; android usually has a sync with google contacts so it might be there.

2) Contact your phone technical support or go to a local tech shop to see if they can recover the contacts for you.

3) try Mobiledic Android data recovery application to recover your deleted contacts from Android phone

Username: Airjackali

If your Android device is synced with your Google account, the odds of recovering missing contacts are definitively in your favor. Gmail has a nifty feature, that allows you to restore a backup of all your contacts, which can date up to 30 days back. Once you have done this, you can re-sync your device with your Google account and get all your contacts back.

Or you need data recovery software to get back those lost contacts such as this tutorial says: http://www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/recover-lost-contacts-from-android-pho ne.html

Username: Annebrownn

In my opinion, of course you can recover your lost contacts. Because I have a helpful tool to recommend you. I tried it to restore my accidentally deleted contacts on my Android phone. That is the Android Data Recovery.
Here is the guide: https://www.recovery-android.net/data-recovery/recover-samsung-photos.html
Hope it can help you recover your contacts successfully.

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Facebook
Main Forums Today's Posts