WIndows V/s Mac OS

Bronze Member
Username: Rjs9163

Post Number: 20
Here's the question to all the Desktop PC and Laptop users :
Which OS will you prefer to use Windows or Mac or any other?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9827
Windows. There are still lots of software companies that don't care about Macs and their OS(OSX I believe). I have a couple of friends that go through hell to run games on their Macs. Also, it's not that you don't get a lot for your money but you're getting different things for your money when it comes to PC versus Mac. I'll admit that Macs are good at certain things but overall I'd say PC is and always will be king.

Username: Thomaspaul

Post Number: 2
Hey Th3pwn3r,

I am completely agreed with you. But there is a good point in Mac that no virus can effect Mac.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 6058
Windows 7 is an excellent OS. Love it.

And that is not true what you said about "no virus can affect* Mac". Yes, they can. The fact is that not many exploiters bother with Apple because of their small market share, around 12% last time I looked. The "Flashback" and "Fakeflash" trojans are hitting Apple users hard, all over the world, right now.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9828
Ahhh, trolling with the "Macs dont get viruses", well played Chad.

Bronze Member
Username: Rjs9163

Post Number: 25
Very True I agree this face that viruses do affect Mac

Bronze Member
Username: Sofiasara

Post Number: 15
I think all Os are good. But people are generally go for those which is user friendly. Windows is prevalent in business environments, and has differing architectures based upon which flavor is installed (there are vast differences between 3.11, 95, 2000, XP, Vista, and 7) and the variations would best be researched on a product information site. Because of the popularity of Windows, malware and viruses are numerous, and an antivirus program is often the bare minimum that a user must use to protect their computing resources and data.

Username: Whitehead

LOW BRADFIELD, Sheffield Велико...

Post Number: 1
I does not matter what operating system, the main thing that was microsoft office more convenient because programs do not exist.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 3375
I have MS Offfice on my mac, and NOT running parallels or other windows emulator.

Username: Bogesma

Post Number: 1
It is obvious that Windows is way much better ;d

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Facebook
Main Forums Today's Posts