Twiz.. Subs?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5528
Ever heard of burtran subs, im Burpe'ing them now.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!

Post Number: 3807
I have not.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5530
sorry, Butrans...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3808
Still,no I have not heard of them lol.

Got any pics and/or vids of these subs? Or any info or specs on them?

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5531
Butrans Patch is a narcotic analgesic used to manage moderate to severe chronic pain in patients who need continuous, around-the-clock narcotic pain relief for an extended period of time. It should not be used to treat occasional pain.
Do NOT take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor. Taking more than the recommended dose may increase your risk of irregular heartbeat.
Do not expose the patch to direct sources of heat, such as heating pads, electric blankets, heat lamps, saunas, hot tubs, or heated waterbeds. Avoid sunbathing; long, hot baths; or other sources of heat to the body. The heat may cause more medicine to be released into your skin and could cause serious, even fatal, side effects.
•Butrans is a skin patch that contains the strong opioid pain medicine (narcotic) buprenorphine.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16269
Oh so, this is about pain management (getting high). I thought it was about subwoofers. No wonder we are confused.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16270
So what's the connection between this drug and "Twiz Subs"? You really shouldn't post when you are high!!! LOL!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3809
Ohhhh. Still Ive never heard of that but Im pretty sure buprenorphine is the same active ingredient in Suboxone.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5532
Yes it is suboxone, but it doent block opioids like suboxone does. So you can still take Roxies or whatever. But its like a non stop roxie nod. I tried a 8 mg sub and was high for like 24 hours, but these pathes lasr a week at a time. Its the best ever... And Berny, I prop should not be posting now as I just parachuted 6x7.5 es roxies.
These patches only made the market in dec 2011, so they are still new so to speak. Cant wait till next week to up to the 10 mg patches. Mmmm.

Btw Berny Subs is slang for Suboxone
Btw I bet this thread gets deleted soon, and if it doesnt im gonna pron bomb it...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3810
Thats why I hate doing Subs,when I do them I cant do any other stuff b/c it blocks it out so its pointless. I will only take a Sub if its my last resort and I cant find anything else. I used to be able to take half,4mg of a strip,and be nodded but now a whole one barely even does anything for me. I would need like 2 8mg strips to be where I want to be. Sad but true.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5538
I found taking like 1.5~2 bars helps a lot amyway, be carefull with that junk. Ive a family member who is slaved to it, and he did some fucked up things recently that shocked everyone. We wete talking about the dagers of junk, and what it makes ppl do, he just smiled and stole a check check book from my moms house ( she passed away in Feb.) And went on a 3k junk spree for a week. Enough said. But what a way to pay respects to my mom and the rest of the fam. Anyway im done with this thread. Peace.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3811
I just want to say one more thing,then Im done. First off,sorry to hear about your mom. And second,yea Ive known people to do some stupid things for that stuff like rob and steal even from their own family but I have never done anything like that to get it. I have been doing that stuff for about 5yrs now almost every day,I did take almost a year long break from it but in that year I was still doing other opis and Ive been doing opis for maybe 9 years. Honostly though it has not really changed me,like I said Ive never robbed or stole from anyone to get stuff and I have never and will never stick myself,I would probably pass out trying to do it cuz I hate needles and I do not want to get caught up in that lifestyle. Then I probably would be robbing people. Yea I get sick if I dont have stuff but its not as bad as some people I know. I can still function when I dont have anything and some people I know cant even get out of bed with out the junk. I wish I never started doing the painers or the junk but it is what it is I guess and Ill probably continue to do stuff until something drastic happens to me. When I did my first painer almost ten yeras ago,which was an OC 20 btw,I never thought it would turn in to what it has.

/thread

Silver Member
Username: Cheap_trick

Post Number: 407
Upload

Username: Aleenajoe

Nottingham , Nottinghamshire UK

Post Number: 1
No i haven't heard .....

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5540
Well, been thru a few things and finally ended up on opana care. 2x20 a day. Pretty good stuff if you can get it. Although the timex thing is a pita. I let mine soak for like 12 hours. Better then a nose fully of gummie bears. And plugging is just too sick. If your reading this and dont have a clue what its about, then good for you.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4986
Sad thread.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1470
I think twizsauce probably overdosed by now lol

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4513
This thread sucks since Julian posted in it.

Username: Polikos

Post Number: 5
Thank you so much

Username: Arthurmdarby

Post Number: 3
What do you mean by Twiz.. Subs?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message