My Kid knows how to party!!! lol

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 4366
Another vid of my son entertaining us!!! Enjoy!

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22606
Head banging infant FTW lol.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 485
Nice. I just had a little boy February 5th. I'm curious to see how he's going to be as he gets older. Its so crazy how he looks like a perfect mix of me and his mother.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4395
Is his name Dreek or is that a typo? Is it pronounced like Drake? Either way, cute kid. Taking after his old man already.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 4367
Thanks Pit.. His name is pronounced just like I spelled it. I wanted to spell it Dreak, but I was not in the room when she filled out the paperwork. had a son whos name was Drake. He passed away (SIDS) 2 yrs ago. He was 5 weeks old. My spelling of Dreak is Drake rearrainged. Alos nice to know you think i'm cute... LMAO.. I know what you meant. Anyways, Dreek is a fu<kin' trip. I have 7 (16 yrs to 19 mnth old) kids (living) and he is by far the character of the bunch. He is super smart.... It's wierd... for example. It might not seem strange to you, but I found my mouse pad way under my bed(lost long b4 he was born). and I threw it on my lower nightstand shelf.. Next day he grabs mouse(on top of stereo) and sits down by nightstand, grabs the mousepad(he had never seen it or any mousepad for that matter till he sat down with mouse) puts the mouse on it starts moving it and staring at the screen.. He was about a year old then.. My old lady noticed and asked how he knew what it was for.. He's been working the computer, ps3, and TV. for quite a while... He counts to 13 and knows ~90 of the alphebet verberly(showing him flashcards),ect.. All of thuis at 1 yr old.. I'll quit rambling. I'm sure thats more than you wanted to hear. lol..

Shawn, Don't get in a hurry... They grow up b4 you know it.. TRUST ME!!!! I was ready to get out of the infant/toddler stages with my older kids... I just wanna slow this one down a bit... Time flies when u r having fun, i guess!!

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4399

quote:

nice to know you think i'm cute

Looking back at the way I worded that.... oops.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us