Clean headlights.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 467
So I washed my car a few days ago and my headlights were all discolored and looking like crap. I had heard there were products to use to clean them with but I was a little skeptical at first. I went by advance, talked to a guy there and he recommended me this silver pack made by crystal view I think it was called and it worked amazing. My headlights look like new now, not to mention my lights at night are a lot brighter now. So just passing the word along that if you have dirty headlights, cleaning them is possible and it does work well. It took me all of maybe 5 minutes per light.

Upload

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4385
Interesting. My Jeep's headlights are absolutely awful. Cleaned them once and it helped, but unfortunately they seem to be most filthy on the INSIDE. Haven't had the time or knowledge to take a stab at that job.

Anyone know how much of a pain in the azz it would be to clean them on the INSIDE?

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3564
On my frontier it isnt too hard to get the lens off. Just put the headlights in the oven and it bakes the glue off and you can pull them apart... Not sure about a Jeep though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us