Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4382
This story makes me sick to my stomach

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22571
I remember seeing the story a few years back. I was appalled then.

It reminds me of people like David Koresh and that atrocity in Waco Texas. Once brainwashed people can be influenced to do and believe just about anything.

Come protest holding those signs outside of my son's funeral and I'd be prompted to exercise my "right" hook.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4383
What the f@#$ do they even believe in? A God that encourages hatred and bigotry?

People like this are flat out lunatics. I have zero respect for their opinions or beliefs. They have zero morality or goodness inside of them. May God have mercy on their sick, evil souls, because I sure as hell wouldn't.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22572
It stems from a low self esteem IMO. The "religion" is based in Kansas. In the mid West there is just simply less culture and access to education. That may sound like I'm stereotyping all from the great plains states but I'm not. Most though have their farms and church, that's it. Then when you get some twisted (for God knows what reasons) bunghole who is very charismatic with an agenda to brainwash enough mentally you get a cult. Inside this cult you are taught that all who defy your beliefs are devils themselves. Children naturally follow their parents' beliefs as well. Regardless of their message they feel a part of something they never had before and it consumes their minds.

I read up a bit on David Koresh. From Wiki:

"Koresh was born in Houston, Texas, to a 14-year-old single mother, Bonnie Sue Clark.[1] His father was a 20-year-old man named Bobby Howell. The pair remained unmarried. Two months before Koresh was born, his father met another teenage girl and abandoned Bonnie Sue. Koresh never met his father and his mother began cohabiting with a violent alcoholic.[1] In 1963, Koresh's mother left her boyfriend and placed her 4-year-old son in the care of his maternal grandmother, Earline Clark. His mother returned when he was seven, after her marriage to a carpenter named Roy Haldeman. Haldeman and Clark had a son together named Roger, who was born in 1968.
Koresh described his early childhood as lonely, and it has been alleged that he was once gang raped by older boys when he was 8.[1] A poor student who was illiterate and diagnosed with dyslexia, Koresh dropped out of Garland High School in his junior year. Due to his poor study skills, he was put in special ed classes and nicknamed "Vernie" by his fellow students,[2][not in citation given] but by the age of 11, he had memorized the entire New Testament.[1] When he was 19, Koresh had an affair with a 15-year-old girl who became pregnant.[1] He claimed to have become a born-again Christian in the Southern Baptist Church and soon joined his mother's church, the Seventh-day Adventist Church. There he fell in love with the pastor's daughter and while praying for guidance he opened his eyes and allegedly found the Bible open at Isaiah 34, stating that none should want for a mate; convinced this was a sign from God, he approached the pastor and told him that God wanted him to have his daughter for a wife. The pastor threw him out, and when he continued to persist with his pursuit of the daughter he was expelled from the congregation.[1]
In 1981 he moved to Waco, Texas, where he joined the Branch Davidians, a religious group originating from a schism in the 1950s from the Shepherd's Rod, themselves disfellowshipped members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the 1930s. They had established their headquarters at a ranch about 10 miles out of Waco, which they called the Mount Carmel Center (after the Biblical Mount Carmel), in 1955."

^^^^After all that did anyone expect a model citizen?

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11091
Every one of them needs a healthy dose of this and we can all move on.

The ONLY difference bewtween the Jihadist extremists and these people is they aren't blowing up buses full of g_y people yet with vest bombs.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22636

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22637

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22638
Last one. I saw this at least a year ago.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11121
the only thing missing from the first video you posted was a few cracks from a rifle in the treeline, and 5 westboro church members collapse. LMAO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us