RIP D.J. AM

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5305
Adam Goldstein died in New York City today of an apparent drug overdose. He survived a Lear Jet crash with Travis Barker of Blink 182 just under a year ago and now this... He was 36.

His last message was via Twitter on Aug. 25th which read: "New york, new york. Big city of dreams, but everything in new york aint always what it seems." Lyrics from the Grandmaster Flash song "New York, New York". Very sad

Upload

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20989
He was younger than me.

Bronze Member
Username: King__of_sats

Post Number 998

Post Number: 11
Its not hard finding someone younger than you Paul

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20996
Really? We ARE talking dead though.

Bronze Member
Username: King__of_sats

Post Number 998

Post Number: 12
Sorry Paul I forgot you have nine lives.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4922
Thats sad. Did you know him Brad?
From what Ive read about him, he seemed like a nice guy. Shame when ppl die from drugs.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2906
damn no way... RIP AG

Username: Jspringer

Post Number: 1
damn, he did a lot for music. RIP

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5311
Authorities investigating the death of DJ AM have found that he had eight undigested OxyContin pills in his stomach and a ninth in his mouth, a law enforcement source tells PEOPLE.
The finding suggests that DJ AM - real name Adam Goldstein - swallowed the powerful painkillers quickly. "He wanted to die," says the source, who says the suicide theory is supported by the pills and other evidence. "He was going unconscious when he took the last one. He didn't even swallow it."

In addition to the OxyContin, the source says, authorities who entered Goldstein's New York apartment Aug. 28 found a Valentine's Day card in the next room from Haley Wood. The pair had recently split. Dated Feb. 14, 2009, the card read, "Thank God you're in my life. I love you." Next to the card were six or seven photos of Wood and Goldstein.
"The card was lying on top of his laptops on the coffee table in the living room," the source says.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us