Post Number: 23115
http://www.rickysfastcash.com/?t202id=92027&t202kw=Honda%20Accord

i am thinking of applying.:-)

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 956
i really doubt its tru but if it is then thats cool

why does it say Honda Accord in the link? lol i didn't see anything about an accord

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19375
Here's how I see this. $5 doesn't seem like a hill of beans to most ppl. That's why so many ppl jump at it. Why not take a stab at $1000's when there's such a small gamble right? Then when your "kit" arrives you realize you just paid $5 for $.30 worth of paper that enables you to "apply" for these grants that probably only costs him $1 to mail to you. These grant kits are probably easily available online if not available to apply online as well.

In the end he makes $3.50 off you and he's done with you. Multiply that by the 10's of 1000's who also respond and we unveil his true source of cash. You don't even feel bad about it cause it was only $5 right?

I actually have noooo clue how that works. I'm just theorizing.

It's kinda like that guy who sold millions of self help cds with the guarantee of money back if not satisfied. What does he care? He just made $5 off you through the $6.95 shipping charges you paid. Use the cds as coasters for all he cares.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23119
mr skulls, it says honda accord cause it was a banner on a honda accord forum.

paul you are right. it makes perfect sense.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19383
I just have a hard time believing ANYONE who sells their money making scheme. Logic steps in here. If you found a way of making money what is the last thing you do? Share it with the general public.

Kinda like a lesson I learned recently. I had a person call me about my knives I sell. He was interested. Wanted to buy many of them. We got to talking and he asked me where I get them for such a small price. I mean we talked for 20 minutes on the phone. Made arrangements to meet and everything. Once I let it slip who my wholesaler is he thanked me and said he was looking forward to meeting me and buy my knives.

I never heard from him again. No responses from my emails or phone calls.

I won't do that again.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4965
It's far, far worse than you guessed Paul. I studied up on this years ago when I was trying to start my first business. These guys set up sites like this promising free government grants, and you send them a few bucks for their "info". This info is free of charge to anyone that asks for it by the way, directly from the US Government. But there is a catch, there are no free grants to be had unless you are opening a day care center, and they won't even acknowledge you unless you have a solid business plan already drawn up.

But wait it gets better... in the forms these scammers have you fill out for this "info", they ask for your phone number and other personal identification, that you think nothing of giving out at the time. A few days later a call will come in. It is a "Federal Funding Representative" that has been referred to you by the above scammer. He tells you that you will not need to fill out any more paperwork because they have enough info on you already.

But there is one little detail they need in order to hand over your free grant... your bank account numbers. Then they tell you to authorize them to take a small "one time processing fee" with the promise to direct deposit your cash straight into your bank at a later date.

There is one small catch though... that "one time processing fee" is in reality every penny you have in both your saving and checking accounts. They can do this all by electronic wire transfer since you authorized them to withdraw money from your accounts.

Remember the guy below, Matthew Lesko, of "Free Money to Pay Your Bills" TV fame? He has sold tens of millions of his books (he has published 18 different ones) for forty bucks a pop. In the process he has been sued by hundreds of thousands of people and is currently being sued by the governments of 17 states as well as the Attorney General for fraud. What a wonderful world.

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19387
If it sounds too good to be true......

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4968
.... Chad will buy it.

Platinum Member