A Vicar went to the hospital for ....

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14498
A vicar attended hospital with a potato stuck up his b0ttom - and claimed it got there after he fell on to the vegetable while naked.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3330057/Vicar-went-to-ho spital-with-potato-stuck-in-bottom.html

31 Oct 2008

The clergyman, in his 50s, told nurses he had been hanging curtains when he fell backwards on to his kitchen table.

He happened to be n\ude at the time of the mishap, said the vicar, who insisted he had not been playing a sex game.

The vicar had to undergo a delicate operation to extract the vegetable, one of a range of odd items medics in

Sheffield have had to remove from people's backsides or genitals.

Others include a can of deodorant, a cucumber, a Russian doll -- and a carnation.

Speaking of the vicar, A & E nurse Trudi Watson, of Sheffield's Northern General Hospital, said: "He explained to me, quite sincerely, he had been hanging curtains naked in the kitchen when he fell backwards on to the kitchen table and on to a potato.

"But it's not for me to question his story. He had to undergo surgery to have it removed."

She advised anyone tempted to use such objects in sex games to think again.

"It can be very dangerous and potentially life-threatening," she said.

"Surgery can lead to infection, nasty scarring, and it could possibly end up with the person having to use a colostomy bag as a result."

A hospital trust spokeswoman in Sheffield said: "Like all busy hospitals we do see some unusual accidents.

"But our staff deal with them in a discreet, professional and kind way."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

saw this story in another forum, & i just had to share it - funniest chit ive read in a while

so the p\erverted potato was watching a naked man hanging curtains & position it self perfectly in such a way that it would enter his @ss as he fell ...

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9020
Wow, that's pretty disgusting Rovin. Thanks so much for sharing this with us haha.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 3126

LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1546
exatly reminds me of all the dive sticks that kids were jumping in the pool and they were going up the kid's azz's causeing all kinds of inuurys, oddly i don't remember them mentioning about girls having this issue?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4784
lol that his funny rovin he was naked of course while hanging curtains

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14500
yeh who TF hangs curtains in the buff - what a flimsy excuse for abusing a potato ...

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 180
Hahahahahahahaha

My sides are hurting!!!

Damn that is just wrong on so many levels.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us