What Are Your Black Friday Plans?

Bronze Member
Username: Flyingleaf

Post Number: 32
Do you plan your Black Friday with the precision of a military unit?

Do you and your family fan out across Wal-Mart in color-coordinated sweats, walkie talkies in hand, to find the best deals on the day after Thanksgiving? Is Black Friday - the opening of the holiday shopping season - an annual event at your house that requires scouring ads, planning ahead and coordination?

http://www.consumerist.com/assets/resources/2006/11/madnessblackfriday.jpg

This is A List for the best Black friday i stole from my friend.
[dealstudio link removed]

Hehe...

What are your Black Friday plans?

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10722
I will be golfing.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2465
F*ck Black Friday!!

White Power Friday FTMFW!!!!

Sorry Phil :-)

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3580
Twiz cares more about Wicked Clown Wednesday, a gathering of Juggalos that could quite possibly be the biggest collection of obnoxious morons in one place at one time, EVER!

:-)

...if I don't fight for phil, who will?

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2475
Al Sharpton.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4782
Sleep

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4783
And Juggalos ftmfl.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6216
probably trashed.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 2960
^yup. Big bon fire party

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 22855
ima spend the night at the circuit city parking lot so i'll be the first in. they got a 42inch samsung lcd for $400.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19067
Who's gonna cover the unit when it fails Chad? They're closing ya know lol.

Black Friday I'm going to wake up, decide it's not worth the hassle, then eat leftover turkey. Alot. Probably more than should be legal in some states.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3581
I work sales...

...guess what I'll be doing.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3327
^stealing sh.t?

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 127
I remember being dragged around to all the after Thanksgiving sales as a little kid and it was horrible. I wont go anywhere, I refuse!!!

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4789

quote:

ima spend the night at the circuit city parking lot so i'll be the first in. they got a 42inch samsung lcd for $400.

Lies

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 926
i've seen a 32inch samsung at CC for $400 or $499 (black friday sale preview - somewhere on MSN). where have you heard about the 42 inch?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19082
Yeah Chad got me looking too. Flaggot. Now I want one and I'm not even in the market for it.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4451
Im bring the wife out to the stores.. Dont have plans on buying anything, all my purchases will be online, as no one carries what I want in a store, around here anyway..May check out a ps3 if its cheap.

Maybe just sit in the parking lot in my van watching my new mobile Digital tv, while the wife shops.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4791
You guys are dreaming if you think you can snag one of the mega deals over the crazed and armed housewives. Most places are handing out random wristband numbers to avoid all the fights like last year anyways. And did you know? You can get a fair amount of the same deals online if you are fast and have all your info filled out already.

I look for value -- not cheap -- and most of the fun for me is finding killer deals, so these big sales do nothing for me. But, for all of you getting up at 3:30AM to risk getting shanked by Carol and her four hundred pound daughter over a 65% off tool set, have fun with that.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19085
Yup. I don't do the stores anymore either. I'm done shopping online in like 2 hours. Yes two hours. Store of choice?

The US mint. I can't explain enough how awesome their gift sets are. I have many nieces and nephews and a proof silver dollar is a perfect gift for any holiday/birthday. It will alway raise in value and you can get the same damn thing every year and still retain your individuality as a gift giver. Uncut sheets of currency is also a great one for those hard to shop for ppl.

Just have a looksee around and you can find something for that douche who has everything.

http://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategoriesDisplay?storeId =10001&catalogId=10001

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10740
"But, for all of you getting up at 3:30AM to risk getting shanked by Carol and her four hundred pound daughter over a 65% off tool set, have fun with that."

I hate that cvnt Carol. But her daughter on the other hand, is a babe.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us