Mother's day gift ideas

Username: Flyingleaf

Post Number: 10
Hey mother's day is coming. I want to buy a gift for my mother, something useful or something with special meanings. Any good ideas, waht do you intend to buy for your mother??

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Post Number: 3891
I'm pretty good at picking gifts for people. But I already got my mom something for mothers day. I got her a 2 piece sofa set with ottoman and a rug and curtains for the windows, ran me $1400. But I might just go ahead and do some extra for mothers day, I don't know what yet but I'm sure I'll be able to think of something when the time comes.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15792
I'm sending her to Europe for a little vacation.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15444
Those are Very nice gifts that most here can't mom is sick and recuperating from serious surgery, so will just be around to help her out, and let her know I care..and pay for some of her other non related medical expenses, while in hospital..and a simple vase of flowers, and cook her dinner..(shes half bed ridden-lung surgery)

in past, I bought her everything under the sun and the material things she never really cared for..

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 855
im getting a maid :-)

(hope ur mom gets better quick LK)

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5486
that's awful to hear, LK. my prayers will be with her mother. good luck with her recovery.

as for my mother, i'm probably just going to make her a card, buy her some flowers, and be on my best behavior. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3117
Haven't talked to my mom in months :-(

I try not to think about it.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2432

Not sure, myself. Probably make something in woodwork.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5521
ehren, i know i don't know your situation with your mother and i don't want to but into your personal life, but do yourself a favor and give her a call. regardless of what is going on it will mean the world to her. it could change the way things currently are, you never know. ;)

Bronze Member
Username: Lightclouds

Post Number: 11
Well I have got an idea for that.

Bronze Member
Username: Lightclouds

Post Number: 12
Well last year I bought a digital frame for my mom, and she did like it very much. My mom used to learn little about art. So I intend to buy some paiting for her. And I hope to find something unique. I have found Canvas Art looks very nice. I found it in a deal for $150:
Even higher price than a digital frame. But I guess my mom will like it.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15810
I like those digital frames.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16238
Couple years ago I got my mother one of those "talking" picture frames. You record a message on it and when she presses a button it plays it back. Got her that and a recent pic of my kids (her grand kids) and had recorded my kids sayin' "Hello grandma I love you".

Top Deals

Loading, please wait...

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Top Deals

Forum Help

Follow Us