Real eXtream 4x4

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6207
this is what i get out and do every few weeks. im building a BIG one its going to be about 8 months (hopefully) till its done due to money right now. but if you think those little things on the tv show are cool check out these.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1467
That's pretty sweet mat! what truck, or should I say body, are you using?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3878
That looks awesome. Those Fords are back from the days when Ford was actually some good stuff.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6208
yeah that 79 ford that rolled was only the second run on that truck. already time for a new body. we joke though because he got taht truck from his ex wife so it was cursed.

im building mine out of an 88 f250 supercab putting 5 ton rockwells under it, debating on 4 link or leaf spring for this one, building up my 460 alot more run it on alky push around 750-1000hp depending how money goes. then running some big tractor tires 54-66" R2s

when im done with that ill be building a chevy like the red 4dr one pictured above, with 2.5 tons with 2" forged shafts 4 linked and a big azz motor. dont have to much plans for that yet i got to get my other one going just waiting for the new job at the end of july.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20413
looks like you are having alot of fun mat.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9362
Thats awesome Mat.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6212
yeah its alot of fun just got to finish sh;t up in orlando then i can move back to palm beach and make some real money to pay for all of it i only got 3 months to go.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2456
I wish I had the money, time, skills and shop for that kinda stuff. That is sweet

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 7955
Rock/mountain climbing ftw. I love seeing those things flip over end to end.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us