Computer Sound System

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2776
Need a speaker system with a subwoofer for my laptop. want some nice clean sound with a nice sub. nothing thats gonna be crazy. goin in a dorm room so i dont wanna piss people off, but its gotta be able to bump for gettin' rowdy. if it matters itll be on a macbook pro. figure like 200 bucks and i just want somethin right outta the box, nothin i need to build.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20040
the sentry speakers 2.1 surround sound alm spkrs would be nice. and its only 24.72 on amazon.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 892
I've got the Logitech Z-2300 and i freakin' love it. i got it at christmas.. and it's an awesome set. plus the subwoofer will absolutley bang when you want it too. i'm in a dorm room too and i've had people from 2 floors down knock on my door telling me to turn it down..

oh, and always buy from newegg.com. after buying from them once i'll never get computer accessories from anywhere else.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121122&ATT=36-121-122&C MP=KNC-overturesmx&nm_mc=KNC-overturesmx&cm_mmc=KNC-overturesmx-_-Speakers-_-Log itech+Inc.-_-36121122

Platinum Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3684
x2 on the Z-2300. Amazing output and the usual Logitech ruggedness.

Platinum Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1074
i got a 1000 watt lg surround sound with 5 disc dvd player linked to my computer. it will run you around 250 or less if u buy online. and i have a feeling it might kick that logitech in the azz. i do know logitechs can get decebtly loud and lean i have one of thier old 6.1 systems but i like my lg better.

Platinum Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3687
Well he has a pretty tight budget and that Logi would do what he wants perfectly. I am extremely critical when it comes to audio so I have to use a HT receiver, monitors and sub for my comp audio.

Upload

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20045
lol damn brad. you go all out don't you. lol. that is awesome.

Platinum Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict ... Level 2 pre...

Post Number: 2360
your welcome Gavin :-)

geez Brad haven't seen that pic before haha upgrade lately? love the looks of those HK receivers btw

Diamond Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15653
Athena speakers FTW!!

Platinum Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2777
thats an awesome price! ahah i like it. will 2 speakers be enough do ya think?

Platinum Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1076
see with logitech's a good part of thier sound is attributed by the woofer and give a more rich sound by the woofer complimenting it but if u want something to scream vocals i don't think that's going to be what you want. the system had more of a bassy sound then a vocal one.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUBS GET ...

Post Number: 1873
Damn Brad. Your computer system is ridiculous. Do you full 5.1?

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3697
^^^ Yes. Not showing in the pics is two JBL Northridge E10's on stands about four feet to each side of my chair and a bit behind me, and a 10" Image Dynamics IDQ10 in a sealed 1 1/4" MDF cab underneath my desk.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUBS GET ...

Post Number: 1875
Damn thats crazy. You went all out eh.Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us