My new toy

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1705
honda rancher 420 4x4 got 26 inch 6 ply muddin tires.ox lites.passenger seat.i cant name what all i got.took it mudding earlier.hits mud holes nice,a leave alot of 400's in the dust

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x60/get_er_dun90/hondan%20rancher%20420%204x4 /

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5899
Upload

cool, this is what i got to play in the mud with. i havnt had it long so i still have alot to do.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 13218
Damn that thing looks like fun! I'd have to truck one about a half hour away from where I live just to ride.

Mat, that truck reminds me of the rig in "Dante's peak" the movie. The one with the "snorkel". Those are active exhausts right?

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1884
God, I hate that movie. Somehow, the posts holding the dock hadn't been eaten away by the time they got to it.

Nice truck.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 13223
Lol yeah there were some gross exaggerations in that film. Like the old lady who jumps in the acid lake and saves the kids........

Gold Member

Post Number: 1707
matt i bet its fun to mud in that thang but im not a ford fan.im getting a 4x4 blazer or chevy truck.its deffinatly gonna have mudding tires tho

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14757
Nothing like playing in the mud...4X4 FTW!!!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5905
yup paul thats real exhaust stacks. sounds insane i got a big block 460 in their. iv heard of that movie but i havnt seen it.

chris. just because it says ford on it doenst mean much. we could go back and fourth on chevy vs ford, its all opinon fact is they both make good trucks.

i wont have the money to really start modding it more for like 6 months. put new axles in it beef up the motor, probably put some tractor tires under it, maybe boggers if i get a good deal. and all kinds of other fun stuff.

chris hows that honda run. my bros got an 04 suzuki 250 something thats pretty nice and looks pretty similar.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1943
I loved having my jeep and playin/gettin stuck in the mud. I stay out of it in my new truck though...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1716
matt it runs awesome u can can ask every person that has the 420 rancher.it is the most power full 4 wheeler u can get around a 400 class.its gots the extra gear most older four wheelers dont have.its got 5 and neutral & reverse.& yes about the truck im still a chevy fan tho.in draging tractors & stuff watch the big shows.i only ever seen one ford here at the farm they drag at and it blew.the driver said ford just will not hold the rpm's a chevy can without blowing up.i seen a chevy win it all on a blown piston.& that was at the tournaments with racers from all over the country

Gold Member

Post Number: 1717
ford is not bad compared to a bunch of vehicles but i know what kinda truck i like.i was born a chevy fanUpload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us