Anyone Play On PartyPoker?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8174
I just signed up there today. Gonna start playing with real money this coming week. Anyone play over there at all? Whats your name on it?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12972
I used to play the online slots. Stopped immediately.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3407
I have played there for years. I tried all of the poker rooms and I think that Party Poker has the best layout and the most girls. It's the only one that feels right for me. I met this girl on there one time and turns out she was a stripper at the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. Started talking to her on the phone that night and I eventually flew out there and stayed at her house overlooking the strip for a few days. She got me comped on every single thing, drinks and weed were flowing 24/7... even a rental car. And she was extremely hot. Good times.

I am ShiftyMcVain, add me.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8177
Lol. That could only happen to you Brad.

I will add you next time I sign in bud.

And I can just use my debit card and deposit like $50 on my account right? Assuming I do win some money, how do I get it? I didn't read any of the FAQs Upload

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1369
I haven't played there in so long, I had to create a new account.

Rideredder

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8178
I'm Yanks_Fan24

Who would of guessed? lol

Mark, I'll add you bud. I'll keep an eye out for you guys.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2709
"That could only happen to you Brad."

Seriously WTF man. Any other person posts that sh!t and I call BS. But when it's Brad, i don't doubt it for a second for some reason.

Brad, write a fu<king book or something. "How to live like Brad Warren and do nothing but make music, hang out, get mad pu$$y, travel to cool places, know famous people and get more pu$$y".

I'd buy it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us