Need input. what do you think?

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1874
I've decided to stick it out with my blazer until I graduate college...so....which setup?
slightly larger tires with plain steel wheels
Upload
bigger wheels with low profiles
Upload
not quite as lifted as this. smaller tires, but still lifted and ready to go off road and increase clearance
Upload
this is what mine looks like right now, but pewter(gold/silver), not red
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12908
That first truck is..........

OFF THE HOOK!!!

Just my $.02.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 5923
You sure you want to go through the work of lifting it when you're not even going to keep it long? If so then go for it........

I like the wheels in the first one, but any bigger than stock tires won't clear without lift.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 799
lift that bi*tch. you don't see too many newer blazers that are lifted.. but they look good.

but like M.S. said.. if you aren't keeping for much longer it's prolly not worth the time/effort/money to do a nice, solid lift.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1832
I like the first one.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1877
I really like the first one the most, that wouldn't require a lift though, would it?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5853
personally why spend the money. just save it for a new car. because whatever you put into it you wont get back, when you sell shortly.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12956
no contest - the 1st pic ! ...

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1879
graduate in like 2-3 years...so not as soon as some of you may think

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5854
i like the lifted s10 but that will run you around a 1000 in lift if you install yourself and then 800ish in tires

the first one looks good too turn your stock tires fully and see how much clearance you have and that will give you an idea of how much bigger you can go with out a lift.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1880
I've been told 18" without a lift is pushing it

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1883
I'm definitely thinking about a programmer, new heads, and maybe a turbo kit for it, I'm looking for around 300hp at least in the next year or so.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13928
I guess going to college pays U , big bucks...I'm old school, was happy to have ANY vehicle, while in school...

I agree with Matt...save your money, and buy something new, when U graduate...unless U have a wealthy family (who shouldn't be buying U expensive toys) which is the message I'm getting from your posts here...No way U are affording college costs and money for expensive toys on your own, even with a PT job...

Bronze Member
Username: Eldog

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 61
Two door Blazer. although I love the first truck also. You can't NEVER go wrong with General Motors.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1341
I like the stock look. JMO.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1884
well I paid for the 4 dr blazer I have now, I work/worked alot for many summers to be able to pay for it. I work 2nd shift/graveyard shift when I can to be able to pay for my "toys" so stop assuming when you don't know.
My parents don't pay for my toys I do. I've already gone wrong with GM Michael, just trying to make it something I would enjoy, since it's already given me so many problems.

thanks for the input guys

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 803
Although the first truck looks pimp, i think what makes it pimp is the other add ons to it, not the wheels. imo, the all steel wheels are ugly and look alot like the stock wheels that come on some blazers.

i'd say go with something other than all steel. i still say lifted ftw.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us