I LOVE THIS COMEBACK...

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13922
I LOVE THIS COMEBACK...

One of my sons serves in the military.

He is stationed stateside, here in California . He called me yesterday to let me know how warm and welcoming people were to him and his troops everywhere they go. Telling me how people shake their hands and thank them for being willing to serve and fight, not only our own freedoms but so that others may have them too.

Then he told me about an incident in the grocery store he stopped at yesterday, on his way home from the base. He said that several people were in the line ahead of him, including a woman dressed in a burkha.

He said when she got to the cashier, she made a loud remark about the U.S. Flag, lapel pin, the cashier wore on her smock. The cashier reached up and touched the pin and said, 'Yes, I always wear it proudly, because I'm an American.'

The woman in the burkha then asked the cashier when she was going to stop bombing her countrymen, explaining that she was Iraqi.

Then, a Gentleman standing behind my son stepped forward, putting his arm around my son's shoulders and nodding towards my son, said in a calm and gentle voice to the Iraqi woman: Lady, hundreds of thousands of men and women like this young man have fought and died so that YOU could stand here, in MY country and accuse a check-out cashier of bombing YOUR countrymen.
It is my belief that had you been this outspoken in YOUR own country, we wouldn't need to be there today.
But, hey, if you have now learned how to speak out so loudly and clearly, I'll gladly buy you a ticket and pay your way back to Iraq , so you can straighten out the Mess in YOUR country, that you are obviously here in MY country to avoid.'

Everyone within hearing distance cheered!

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1303
Touching quip. However, I don't believe we should be over there.

Bronze Member
Username: Eldog

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 46
I believe Daddy Bush did a good job in Desert S torm by giving Kuwait their country back in the early 90's, even though I'm not close to being Republican.
His son, that POS we call ''our President, is on some different shyt. The only worthwhile thing he did since being in office was rounding up Saddam Hussein's bytch azz.
Govmint Cheese; me and billions of others around the world wants this azzwipe of a so-called President to finish his last day and be out. Some leaders of other countries around the world will not trade, do business or blend with America until Georgie Boy steps off.
Me personally, I'll have the Republicans take care of our military interest abroad while the Democrats handle the financials of America. Both parties excel at these positions respectively. I do believe our troops should've been home since 2004. BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW. This is why I don't vote. Bush showed that votes don't mean shyt in 2000.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17453
nice. what a douchebag that stupid lady was. lol. glad someone spoke up.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12830
I agree that out troops should already be home and that Bush jr. has tagged himself the worst American president in our history. His own party doesn't support him anymore and my children will be facing an ever increasing debt that boggles the mind. SS will be gone, the value of the American dollar will be p!ss and we will STILL be dependent on foreign oil.

The rate of illegal immigration will continue to skyrocket and the overall "American" standards of living will steadily decline as more and more illegals tap into it. Soon "America" will be nothing but the world's whore that every soul in a poverty stricken nation will look to rApe.

This life raft is full. No vacancy. Go home, your home.

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13923
Regardless of your political views, please support the troops...they have the same political views as many of all of us (varied), but they have a job to do, whether they like GW or not....but 1 mistake or lapse in attention will cost them their life...so please support them regardless of politics...and defend their actions, because they have no choice...they deserve that much, at least from us...

BTW...become an activist like me, when U disapprove of something....don't sit around and complain....DO SOMETHING about IT!...Americans have become too complacent, we need to bring back the The Weathermen, SDS, Black Panthers, Abbie Hoffmans, Martin Sheen's, Ted Nugents etc, regardless of their views..at least they are DO'ers!...and do impact the politics, government, and the people...the antiwar demonstrations during Nam, proved that!

Hug a soldier and tell the rest to go screw themselves...

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 47
I hear ya guys. Feels good to have your freedom. Our need of resources from the Middle East has to come to a resolve. I'm tired of getting pimped everytime I have to get gas, at 3.06 a gallon and getting higher in the months ahead, gas will easily surpass 4.10 a gallon by June or July. Just be ready
Paul, our borders are weaker than the Miami Dolphins. Another problem that should've been resolved since the 1970's and now it's too damn late. Terrorists have already been here since the 70's and 80's and have set up shop. They're waiting on their word from whoever. BRING OUR TROOPS HOME ALREADY so we can size up on this.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1310
Note to spam here but Ron Paul is straight up Republican. He wants no war and the guy is a economic master. If anyone were to help us, it'd be him IMO.

Troops got a job to do, I will support them without hesitance.

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 48
No Republican here buy if I had to vote elephant, it would be Ron Paul. I peeped everything about him and he's really an ok type of guy. Romney, Mc Cain, Huckabee and the others are basically a joke.

Don't get it twisted fellas. I support our soldiers big time and with a great deal of respect for them but I feel our soldiers are due home. Hell, Afghanistan and the joke azz Taliban along with AL Qaeda are damn there full-strength again. Osama, where in the fack is he ?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12842
I like listening to Ron Paul. He knows exactly what Americans need to hear. Stop spending money on an endless pit of a war and teach them how to fish and bug out. All we're doing is fishing for them.

And we need our forces here on the home front. God knows how many sleeper cells are just "dying" for their chance. The concept of America as I knew it is gone. They've landed their boat and have infiltrated our land. My folks recently had to (try) to renew their driver's licenses. The process of doing that today is completely retarded.

Yet Bin yamin the liquor store/gas station owner can flourish in our country and buy huge homes, fancy cars and get an education mostly on low interest loans, the rest on credit. Why do THEY deserve the opportunities? Meanwhile my folks get denied a license renewal because they only have 8 points of identity. (They've only spent the last 65 years of their lives here.) I guess that doesn't mean much anymore.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5834
yeah to be honest i love america but the politics have really fucked things up for everyone. i dont agree with us being in iraq at all but i still support and thank the people that go their, they may not agree with it or want to do it, but they do it for the country.

just on a side note i temporarily moved to a big city, orlando. its so hard to find a job here, let alone one that even pays you what your worth, because not to be rude but their are soooo many mexicans and puerto ricans and stuff here that will work for so cheap and somehow survive. and honestly i dont have a problem at all with minorities and stuff, but i shouldnt feel like a minority in my own country. i have plenty of friends from mexico and south america and thats not the point. but i have worked jobs with illegals and stuff and its not right, is all im saying. like someone allready said our border is week as hell and should have been streghtend back in the 70s.

again please dont take my rant the wrong way at all i am not racist at all, corrupt political leaders have been screwing us, the little guy over and over for ever. they give you a little make you feel happy and then F you over some other way.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5835
and another thing especially if you came here from another country and you complain and dont like it here go the fuucck back. i cant stand people like that just like in the original post.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2694
The lady in the burkha is retarded for bringing that sh!t up to a fu<kin store clerk wearing an american flag. She was probly on the rag.

I support the troops 100%, they enlist to fight for the principles our country is SUPPOSED to be based on. Which is why it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach to know that what they're doing over there is BULLSH!T.

Many people who have friends and family fighting over in Iraq can't help but support the war and GW because they can't bear to think that they're children, brothers, mothers, fathers and w/e are over there dying for a BS cause, but that is the reality, and Bush is primarily to blame.

The woman in the burkha was wrong to bring that sh!t up in that situation, and wrong to blame our troops for what is going on. However the point she was trying to make is dead on IMO. We have killed THOUSANDS of completely innocent Iraqi's FOR NOTHING, as well as our own troops FOR NOTHING.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2695
speak of the devil, the worlds biggest co<ksucker is on television right now.

Silver Member
Username: Marcooo

Post Number: 290
I didn't see him mess up at all, besides speaking plain and saying some words too quickly making him sound like he had a small lisp lol.
And I watched the last 3/4 of it

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14598
Okay so who here does NOT vote?

And don't rationalize why you don't, either!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14599
As much as I love the story of that great come back, I have to doubt it's veracity. I keep getting that e-mail from various people on my .mil account ever since 2003.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/lapelpin.asp

http://breakthechain.org/exclusives/burqhastore.html

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5839
yeah i highly doubt that particular story is true but still its the concept, you cant tell me stuff like that doesnt or hasnt happend.

berny i dont vote for prez. you said dont rationalize but screw it. honestly i dont follow politics that closely to know who i really want to vote for. call it ignorance i guess it is. plus hey florida cant count anyway

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14604
True...true! I'll drink to that LOLUpload

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1843
this will be me first year to vote...even though it won't count. didn't you know? votes don't count in Texas or California....lol

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1322
I didn't vote last election, because quite frankly I had no one to vote for. I am voting Ron Paul this year.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12858
To me not voting is giving the power to the few. What those IN power want. The ones who should be screaming the loudest are the ones who don't vote, the younger portion of the population. It's your country, it's your future.

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 51
I'm not being a smart shyt or anything Berny but it's my choice if I want to vote or not.
The last time I've voted was in 2000 and I'll be definitely voting this year. What was the sense of voting in 2004 ? We already knew Bush was going to BULLY his way into another four years.

Mat Dope, I feel you man. I also have Mexicans and other Latinos that I work with and they are very good workers who don't complain, who show up everyday and are never late. That's what big businesses and corporations are looking for now. Anyway to save their greedy-azzes a buck.

I am a landscape foreman during the day and work in a produce warehouse at night for a few dollars as I watch millions of immigrants pour into the U.S. and live much more thorough than my 41 year old Black azz ever lived. Loan officers laugh or smirk up when I walk into the bank because they didn't expect to see a 6'5'' 278 pound Black man on a loan appointment for a dump truck but like you said Paul, they'll let Muhammad set up his convenience/check cashing store in the neighborhoods though.

I'm glad I missed Bushboy on TV last night. I know I've missed an assortment of lies and shyt he is always promising. What a facking joke of a so-called President. Any change will do for me and CHANGE IS COMING !

Pitbull, I feel exactly the SAME as you young bro.

Berny spoke about rationalizing. Believe me bro, society doesn't hit you like it do us.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13925
Berny...U are a GI or a civilian worker at a military installation?...I didn't know that...no wonder U have time to post...lol j/k

.mil

Silver Member
Username: Marcooo

Post Number: 300
I would vote but my birthday is 3 weeks after the elections, on Pearl Harbor day. Which sucks because Obama deserves my vote lol. Bill Clinton was great and I liked him, but IMO he doesn't need a third term haha

Gold Member

Post Number: 2700
Michael he basically just talked about the usual. Trying to justify the war in Iraq by talking about anti-terrorism and such which has nothing to do with us invading an entire country, the VAST majority of which is just innocent people living their lives having nothing to do with terrorism.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14608
LK, I'm still active duty. I am on leave for a month and a half. We just did some heavy duty stuff...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13926
U sound like a Reservist or Guardsman activated...Great money (housing, sep rats etc)but not the same as being home...good luck to ya,I salute U...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12877
^^^God bless the mother$#@!*% USA!!!!

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5847
good job berny, thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8152
Thanks Berny. And anyone else who serves/has served.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14612
Thanks guys.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12880
You're more than welcome.

Bronze Member

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 56
I honestly and truly thank Berny also for doing a risky and difficult job over there for US, I appreciate that very much Soldier.
I just think time is due over there but we need to keep a eye on Iran but we need our troops home fortifying these borders and major interests here.
We don't need to be fighting wars on our own soil and don't never say it can't happen because it has. Pearl Harbor and the World Trade Center twice and the Pentagon are telling times that terrorism and possible urban war is already on our shores. Finish up guys, we need you home posted on our soil, not in that facking sandbox.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13927
Berny could be stationed in Hawaii and working MWR (morale, recreation, welfare)at the bowling alley there...he never stated any involvement with any war zone...

Thats not my point in this at all...ALL US military personnel are subject to be moved to any place at any given time, even military retirees for up to 30 years ...and very possibly it could be in harms way...they are subject to the UCMJ and the orders of their superiors and the Commander in Chief (GW), with NO questions asked...for that sacrifice of their own personal liberties, for the greater good of the country, I salute Berny and all US military personnel...as well as our allies military personnel..

unfortunately , military upper echelon and the Commander , don't always KNOW what the "greater good" really is or we disagree with it, but military personnel are not allowed to publically question it and cannot change this fact..that in itself is a sacrifice most people never have endured unless they are military or veterans....most people can go to their daily jobs and tell the boss to piss up a rope and quit, BUT not the military...for these sacrifices, they deserve our utmost respect..

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1332
Piss up a rope, I love that expression. Oldschool cowboy style.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us