Awesome group here

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16901
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3H4liC2sWg

its dragonforce. heard this group on guitar hero and i had to get the song. i downloaded the whole album and every single song rocks. lol. killer guitar solos and the fast kick drums are awesome.

brad i thought you were my friend man. how come you never recomended this group. i can't believe you never mentioned this group.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1175
Dragonforce sucks. They are terrible live.

They are great musicians, but they don't know how to put stuff together.

Platinum Member

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16919
as long as they sound good in my car i am good. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 2162
yeah through the fire and flames was stuck in my head for a little while lol. i love the rhythm part after the intro for some reason...

check this ish out -
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KUzNcheoY6U

Platinum Member

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16935
that kid is good. kinda makes you wonder though. for him to be that good, he must just eat, sleep, and play GH. with a bit of school in between i guess. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5797
pretty good, i dont really care for the guys voice though.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 3593
i played rockband tonight?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 3594
group sucks though... sorry chad

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1197
You want an some amazing sound quality c0ck rock? Dream Theater delivers.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3366
I already told him about DT and Symphony X govmint. Chad, every time you ask me you say "heavy like Devil Driver". Dragonforce is froofy girly prog rock and the singer bothers me. You're just stoked cuz the guitar player is an asian lol. I walked right by Herman yesterday... would have stopped and got him to sign something XXXX 0000 if I knew you were on his dick

Platinum Member

RD 1000.1D with SI MAG...

Post Number: 17049
lol brad. how was the convention? did you see the guys from american chopper? also did you see the new peavy bike?

anyways yea the guitar solos are awesome. asain guitarist ftw. lol.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 3367
NAMM was greatness Chad. We went Thurs-Sat and hit it hard every day. Had a special parking pass and parked right by the main hall and also had a room at Best Western right up the street so that saved alot of walking. Drank and smoked so much chron that I am still recovering. OCC was at the show last year with the Peavey bike. I saw the bike but never spotted Paul, Paulie or Mikey. My friend did see Nubby (their painter) at Fender yesterday and got a pic with him. I don't think any of the other guys were there this year.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17052
oh lol. i must of saw a re-run last week. lol.

glad you had fun man. sounds like da bomb.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 2169
damn i wish i could hit namm up...

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1530
haha, yeah I was at a party in the Hilton last year with the guitar player from that band. I didnt think he was a pr!ck, seemed level headed.

I missed NAMM this year, sucks. Be there again next year though.
I never go to anybodies signings but last year I was walking by and seen Dick Dale and his grandson, yeah had to get a sig for my pops haha.

NAMM= biggest event of the year.

Who were you there with/as Brad.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 3369
Had to read up to see if I said Herman was a prick lol. Anyways I was at that party last year and I think we saw him there too. One time in the Hilton bar.... this was maybe four years ago.... I walked up to get a drink and there was Pat Smear (Nirvana, The Germs) and I ended up talking to him about Kurt for like 20 minutes. Was really cool to get an inside angle from a guy that rode on Kurt's bus every night for years out on tour.

I was with a company called House Of Hammond badge-wise and with some guys from Testament and Flock Of Seagulls friends-wise. Maybe next year we can meet up and party Zac. I never miss one unless I am out on tour.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 3370
Oh and I will make a thread with my massive take of swag from this years NAMM guys.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1208
Nevermore> Dragonforce.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 3371
Nevermore>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dragonforce but it's a different style of music. I was hesitant to say metal there so I said music because I really don't even consider DF a metal band. I watched Jeff Loomis at the Schecter booth on saturday for awhile and he tore it up.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1210
Those guys are gods.

Makes me wanna hear some Cacaphony and Michel Angelo. Speed kills baby.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 3372
Man you know about all the great old bands don't you? I have been into Cacophony seems like forever, and a fan of both Jason Becker (so sad what happened to him ) and Marty Friedman ever since. Angelo has been a friend of mine for maybe even longer, way back to the days when he went by Mike Batio. He goes by Michael Angelo Batio now if he hasn't changed it yet again lol. We always give him grief about his totally obvious jet black rug. But Mike is without question one of the best guitar players in the world and a really nice traditional Chicago guy.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17095
brad come to our section and post.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1219
Yeah. His videos are insane.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1222
Megadeath is what spurred much of my interest for metal. Been in love ever since.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6602
Chad, you're so late on Dragonforce. I bought Inhuman Rampage the day it came out :-) I never cared for the singing but it was the guitarists that impressed me a ton. Herman Li is insanely talented and deserves the recognition that he's not getting.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17279
lol rob. you are too late posting on this thread. lol. also why would you buy the cd when you can download the torrent.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6614
For better sound quality you sill noob!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17305
lol i got pwned.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 3389
"Herman Li is insanely talented and deserves the recognition that he's not getting."

Herman gets tons of recognition. All the musicians have been talking about him for a few years now and he won four Guitar World Reader's Poll awards in 2007. He also has tons of endorsements and gets invited to "all star jams" all the time. Sam Totman is no slouch either but Herman gets more of the pub.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us