Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1748
may be old, I don't know, I don't care, check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJLG85gn0bc

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5795
damn that is fuucking werid, if it is real that sucks.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14351
Some doctor is trying to cure this dude...that is some sick stuff.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=MLYGYKBGOGQ2DQFIQMFSFGGAVCBQ0IV0?xml=/news/2007/11/12/wtree112.xml

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 1696
Yeah, someone posted that on AlbumWash.com. Pretty nuts.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2630
all i can say is wow.

i'm very interested to see how the treatment goes.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 3591
how the f*ck is that possible? what the f*ck... i'm speechless

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1752
it just looks like a badass case of fungus....

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 3607
it looks a lot worse that that... holy hell

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2638
[After testing samples of the lesions and Dede's blood, Dr Anthony Gaspari of the University of Maryland concluded that his affliction is caused by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), a fairly common infection that usually causes small warts to develop on sufferers.

Dede's problem is that he has a rare genetic fault that impedes his immune system, meaning his body is unable to contain the warts.

The virus was therefore able to "hijack the cellular machinery of his skin cells", ordering them to produce massive amounts of the substance that caused the tree-like growths known as "cutaneous horns" on his hands and feet.

Dede's counts of a key type of white blood cell are so low that Dr Gaspari initially suspected he may have the Aids virus.

But tests showed he did not, and it became clear that Dede's immune condition was something far rarer and more mysterious.

Warts aside, he had enjoyed remarkable good health throughout his life - which would not be expected of someone with a suppressed immune system - and neither his parents nor his siblings have shown signs of developing lesions.

"The likelihood of having his deficiency is less than one in a million," Dr Gaspari told the Telegraph.

Dr Gaspari, who became involved in the case through a Discovery Channel documentary, believes that Dede's condition can be largely cleared up by a daily doses of a synthetic form of Vitamin A, which has been shown to arrest the growth of warts in severe cases of HPV.

"He won't have a perfectly normal body but the warts should reduce in size to the point where he could use his hands," Dr Gaspari said.

"Over the course of three to six months the warts should be come smaller and fewer in number. He will be living a more normal life."

The most resilient warts could then be frozen off and the growths on his hands and feet surgically removed.

Dr Gaspari hopes to get the necessary drugs free of charge from pharmaceutical firms. They would then be administered by Indonesian doctors under his supervision.

Still intrigued by the origins of Dede's peculiar immune condition, the doctor would like to fly him to the United States for further examination, but fears the financial and bureaucratic barriers would prove too difficult to overcome.

"I would like to bring him to the US to run tests on where his immune condition has come from, but I would need funding and to get him a visa as well as someone to cover the costs of the tests," he said.

"I've never seen anything like this in my entire career."]

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6520
Imagine how heavy that crap is and some of us probably thought that we had it bad.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5823
OMG!!!

He's the Cloverfield monster!

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

After 194dBs your car ..., North carolina

Post Number: 786
LMAO^^^

Gold Member