New car help

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2272
Hey guys I'm thinking about getting a new truck or SUV. The Mountaineer has over 120k miles on it and its about time to sell her. My family gets discounts on all Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury's so its practical to get one of them, unless theres a great deal on something else. Can be used or new but if it is used under 15k miles and 06' or newer. I'm looking to spend around 35-40k all said and done, including wheels, speakers, and upgrades.

What im looking at right now are F-150/250s, Lincoln Aviators, or maybe another mountaineer... Not too sure what I really want though.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2305
ford owns mazda and land rover along with a few others....discounts on those too?

i like gm's more and i'd say get a envoy or a yukon but if it's ford, i've never minded the explorer eddie bauers...two friends of mine have 05 and 06 explorer xlt's and they're nice. all in all, i'd prolly go exlorer eddie bauer or an envoy denali

Gold Member

ASU

Post Number: 2273
"ford owns mazda and land rover along with a few others....discounts on those too?"

Not sure Cal.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2181
the new explorer is gorgeous jake

i drove it today ..

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3299
Ford

If you must get a Ford get the F250. For whatever reason they have had a solid report card over the years, probably because they are basic and have less bells and whistles than their other models, which overall have some of the worst ratings in history. But if you have the cake and you want something that will turn heads and get you into that next level of girls... get the F650 Supertruck. We call those an "at the knees" truck because when the hot girls see them, their panties are at their knees. Pretty much anyone can score at that point.

Upload

Gold Member

ASU

Post Number: 2275
Hah, thanks guys.

Brad as much as i would love to run random things over in the Ford "supertruck" I dont think it would fit in my garage. $3.50 a gallon also goes by pretty quick when your getting 6 miles to the gallon... Ill have to pass.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5683
navigators are pretty nice.

i also love the f250s and the 150s are nice too.

but honestly if your worried about gas get the hybrid escape or something. because its not getting any cheaper :-(

Gold Member

ASU

Post Number: 2277
Im not too worried about gas its just id like to get more than what that moster truck would put out. I get around 16miles to the gallon now and it sucks but i can live with it.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 12175
Knock on wood but I've owned two F150's and loved both. First one came from upstate NY so it had undercarriage damage. (Salt).

Second is a 99' and runs strong. I needed the extended cab for the kids. 4X4 v8 w/tow package, all power. Alloy rims, hard tonneau cover on the bed as well. Bought her used. Not a bad truck for $250/month.

Upload

I'm vowing my next ride to be brand new lol. NOT looking forward to those payments tho.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3448
i think the explorer ironman edition looks good in black... the orange color sucks though... i'd prolly get an aviator with microsoft sync... or an f-650 :-) haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us