I HATE THIEVES

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5723
Well, yesterday I was in the back of the shop shooting a box together...heard something going on up front so I walked up to see what it was.

Turned out some guy was looking at a used Clarion flipscreen we had and was acting kinda weird. He walked around talking but kinda jumpy. Then he set the unit down on the counter and said something to Cory (the guy working the front) about an Ipod...then walked out to his truck. Sit there for a sec, and left. Just as he left, Cory noticed the HU's harness was gone. He ran out to get the plate but the guy hauled @$$ and he only got the first 3 numbers.

Worthless fvkn theives.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1407
that wasn't me....:-(

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11920
Damn man that's flucking disgraceful. This time of year too.

Karma's a b1tch tho.........

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 772
hate'em too

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6913
Glad we can agree on one thing on ecoustics, how much we all ate crooks and thieves. No place for such $hit in car audio. Most people that have great system earned it via hard work.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5727
I hope when he uses that harness, it burns his vehicle to the ground.

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1133
like issac said,its gonna taking me atleast half a year to save up for my next install,and its gonna be on my insurance no doubt

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1574
yeah It sucks man. Sorry to hear. I got my system jacked a while back and I know the guy that did it and I know he normally has a gun on him so I have to see him all the time and just pretend like I don't know.
He will get what he deserves sooner or later...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1156
andrew if u know hes got it tell the cops

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1576
this was a long time ago and someone did tell the cops... The cops had no proof he stole it. They found out b/c a guy know to steal stuff was runnin his mouth about my system gettin stolen so I turned him in and he said it wasnt him but he ratted out the guy that did it... Turns out he was right but he had already sold it. He told me to my face he did it and that I couldnt do anything about it... Oh well, I got about 900 from insurance for 2 usede audiobahn 12s, alpine 9835, a used logic 800watt amp and a prefab box so I was actually happy he stole it. I paid just over 500 for it all (my first system and the HU was brand new, thats why it was so much) and I got 900

Gold Member

Post Number: 1161
if somebody told me that to my face,i would beat there azz ,and if they had a gun id be popping the bullet first

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

Support Zac Davis!, North carolina

Post Number: 698
at first i thought he was talking about the "thieves"(username) on here. lol
but damn that sucks man.
if i see anyone who remotely looks like they might want to steal something from me i immediatly drop kick them in the throat.
Canaan keep a gun in the shop?

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 978
Thats a shame. I was carjacked and shot for my truck once, and there is no feeling worse than not being able to do anything about it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1168
u got shot?

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 981
Yeah. It was only a .22 but he was like a foot away. Just felt like I got punched really hard.

The real pain was the surgery to find the bullet, 30 staples down the stomach... I couldn't even get out of a chair without lots of help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1169
me i woulda shot them when i got out,but i get really crazy when i get mad,just good they didnt shoot you in the wrorng place.

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 985
You have no idea how fast it happens.

I am a large and fairly intimidating man, but to a tweeker with a gun I am nothing. No sense in losing your life for possessions that you can come across again.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1504
I have a large steel flashlight and bat waiting for the person that gets the balls to carjack me...plus haganah:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1170
well thats you govmint cheese,im a totally diff person,and thieves thats why i keep a pocket knive on me

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 987
I heard footsteps and my door opening by the time I looked over.. bang. I had a baseball bat in the back, as well as my maglite.

It's just not worth it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1171
did the people that done it atleast get throen in jail?

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 988
Yeah, they couldn't get him for shooting me, but they got him for possession of a stolen vehicle, unlawful flight from police and possession of narcotics.

And I got a painful month off work and a $10,000 check from my insurance company.

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1505
well I have the maglight between the front seat and center console, easily removable, plus a pocket knife in my pocket and a few in the car for "tool" purposes

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 991
Well, put it this way I hope you never have to have such an encounter.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1172
ive been shot at when i lived in the pj's but i was lucky enough to have dodged the bullets

Gold Member

Post Number: 1173
& if i got 10,000 dollars from my insurance company,i would be alot happier and just go buy a gun and a permit to keep on me

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 996
Hospital bills ate up a good portion of it, and then I had to buy another vehicle. I did buy most the audio gear I still use today with that money though.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1218
i would of dont the same with the money

Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 112
what can you do with a harness anyway? Wouldn't he need the whole thing?

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1507
if you carry a gun, you are asking for trouble:-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 1225
ive lived in a neigborhood in that if you didnt have a gun u could be in trouble

Gold Member

Team Revolution, Texas

Post Number: 1509
I wasn't talking about now, seemed like if you had 10 stacks now, that's what you would do, and that's what I was commenting on:-)

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...Zac Davis 4 ...

Post Number: 2547

quote:

Yeah. It was only a .22 but he was like a foot away. Just felt like I got punched really hard.

The real pain was the surgery to find the bullet, 30 staples down the stomach... I couldn't even get out of a chair without lots of help.

Only a .22? Thats one of the worst to get shot by, for the fact that its so small, it just bounces around inside you. ONE .22 shot could hit every vital organ inside you, of course thats an extreme example but it is possible.

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1018
I know that but the perception is that a .22 is a pea shooter, and quite honestly it doesn't pack tremendous power but as you said it does bounce.

I got lucky and hit nothing except from some of my intestines. Then it stopped about an inch from my spine..

That being said, and gun shot is serious. I mean look at the Washington Redskin's football player who died from a gunshot to the leg. Hit a major artery and was enough to kill him.

Bronze Member
Username: Jervs

Post Number: 14
Good thing you are alright now. How they can not get the shooter for shooting you? Not enough evidence? You have the bullet right?

Gold Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1102
He got rid of the gun by the time they found him, said the powder residue on his hands was from "shooting at the lake with his cousin a week ago" and finally the fact I couldn't identify him in a photo lineup.

However, he was exactly as I described. Same clothes, height and weight. He is back in jail for multiple probation violations. No use crying over spilled milk.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us