OT: Am i the Only One

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Cayuga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 159
I think i got the decibel virus im only 15 and ive been into car audio since i was 12, i know more about car audio then most adults that do installs, how old were some of you guys when you get into car audio?

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 706
i was 15...just remember to be open minded and always willing to learn new stuff...

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7364
about 18

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7578
Ive always loved the sound of one. The deep lows. Never actually got into it until I joined this forum. Been learning ever since. I think i joined July of '06. So since I was 17 i guess.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1474
Get ready to laugh, but I was 10. First car me and step dad built was 6 12's in a 70 model VW bug. She wanged.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7366
Man that had to slam.....and be crammed in there LOL

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11668
I was into it when I was at the age of most of you guys (16-18). Installed some stuff in my camaro and Buick back then. Enjoyed music in my car and then in clubs in my 20's. Got married, had to ditch it all. Car, subs, bass. Got divorced and enjoying the thump thump how I can again.

I'm feeling much better now.

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2749
14 b!itches

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4278
I'm glad I have a wife whos under-standing :-) .. she hates me modding my car which is possibly because of the way I drive it..

...but on the audio note.. she loves it.. prolly going to compete next year in a CRX

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4923
17 and i know more then most =P

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3178
x2 on the wife. mine is finally coming around to it. bcause i bought her a system. lol she doesnt like how much i spend bu what can you do lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Fred_sanford

Huntsville, Alabama Usa

Post Number: 51
about 16, but you got to understand I am 33 now and when I started things were different and things were a lot more expensive then so I started slow. my first big system was in '96.

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 541
I was 14 when my sister got subs, and thought they were cool. Didnt know a single thing about car audio till i turned 16 and got my first setup. Right after I turned 17 was when I became addicted to it! (I'm still 17 lol, 18 in march.)

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 419
always loved bass. i remember before rap was popular i would listen to u2 and i was obsessed with their song with or with out you just because of the bass line lol. that was when i was like 10. i just rly started getting into it when i was 15 though and now im 16 (17 in january) and am obsessed with it. cant wait till i get a car to throw my 18"Q and my earthquake in.

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 385
I got into it my 9th month before birth, heard bass punding so i started punding with my fists and feets to the bass and that's how i was born.

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 386
pounding**

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 422
^^hahahaha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help