Can anyone suggest a good phone card?

Bronze Member
Username: Zxt

Post Number: 12
Time to ditch my AT&T.

My calls would be within the U.S. and U.K. and Japan. Of course from time to time I'd like to call some friends down in Florida.

Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Has anyone got experience with Onesuite? Checked the internet for voip, phone cards, cheap long distance and one of the result I got was Onesuite. They seems to offer a phone card and voip services in one account but I'm really not sure. I also found about ViaTalk but its purely voip though everyone seems tried using voip one way or another. I'm looking to save some on my long distance cost as part of my new years resolution and I'd like to start early because its going to be Xmas season soon and I need to make a lot of long distance calls soon.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4441
www.cheapphonecards.com

When I used to have a prepaid cell phone they had the cheapest cards. They also have landline phone cards.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I checked the link but most cards are country specific. I mean rates are okay for one country but not so okay in another country. I am looking for a phone card that has good rates for most countries including calling within the U.S.

Username: Jervs

Post Number: 9
Been using Onesuite since last year for calling international and domestic calls. Never had any major problem. Rates are very good and I like the fact that I can access my account anytime and do everything over the net.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us