Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 607
yeah

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11354
You just gotta give back a little. Any way you can.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5521
ok well you want to know what is really fucked up, the EPA.

heres one small example. on the diesels made they have to have extra emissions controls which rob power and milage. when you look at the extra fuel being used you have to account for 1. more fuel being burned in the first place so still emissions. 2. the extra fuel has to be drilled and refined which those processes also emit carbon and other crap. 3. the transportation of the extra fuel by trucks and ocean tankers and stuff. and with those processes needing to happen more because of a higher demand for the fuel because of getting less MPG their is actually MORE emissions that the EPA is trying to get rid of in the first place.

heres another one. toyota made a v6 without EGR and CAT converter and has less emissions to pass the 2012 standard and gets very good mileage and has good power but cant be put on the american market because EPA says you have to have cat converter and egr system on gas engines.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 5610
Thats an interesting video...but one thing dam near made me laugh at it.

The nuclear cooling towers. They made them out like they we spewing waste into the air...a common misconception. All that comes from cooling towers is steam.

As for fuel sources, the future is bio-diesel, ethanol, and nuclear energy. If we stick w/ petroleum, natural gas, and coal...the entire world is screwed.

China is now consuming more fossil fuels than the US. If a we don't swap over to bio and nuclear fuels in the next 30yrs...we will see a third world war over fuel. Not a some beat around the bush fight for oil by sticking the word 'terrorism' on everything, but an all out fuel war.

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 345
canaan all i gotta say is " Dam Simpsons and MR.
Burns for that!" just my 100cents

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 7331
" If a we don't swap over to bio and nuclear fuels in the next 30yrs...we will see a third world war over fuel."

theres an oil field up in Canada, cant remember the name, thats bigger than VA that has more oil in it than the entire middle east and we havent even attempted to go get it....i think we as people are gonna be fine overall....

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5529

quote:

The nuclear cooling towers. They made them out like they we spewing waste into the air...a common misconception. All that comes from cooling towers is steam.

yeah i noticed that to when i watched it but forgot to comment on it but did get a good laugh out of it too.

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

One time i let someone..., North carolina

Post Number: 573
you want to know the cuplrit of these and all world problems? watch

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0sLJVRvLNKI

"They're not even a real country anyway"
lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help