Don't know about this...

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1907
friend of mine wants to buy some... stuff... from this site. lol. what do you guys think?

budjoint.com/

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2042
go for it cause i wanna know how it works out :-)

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1908
^ lol so do i but hes kind of sketched out, and i would be as well...

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3730
do it, if im understanding it you get 1oz for $47 is that right? sh1t even if its swage you could just sell it to some retard and make your money back.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2044
i didn't even look at the quantity, $47/ounce is stupid cheap. i'd be very skeptical

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3003
You guys know that this bud is LEGAL aka fake... right? I heard from some friends that all this stuff does is make you dizzy and give you a headache. If it really worked, don't you think it would be the big craze now with all the drug testing going on? But it is not.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13266
all u all that stupid to believe that u can get weed on the net?...I got some land U can buy cheap too!...

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 665
well it clearly says "legal bud" which means it's for sure not weed.. everyone should realize that. though for 4 bucks i might buy one of their pipes. the prices at our smoke shops around here are ridiculous.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 666
reading their reviews at the top of the screen is pretty funny.. it's like giving kids non alcoholic beer and listening to them talk about how drunk they are.. haha.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3735
even if its "fake" bud i'd still buy it, at $47 an oz i'd take add an 1/8 of reall weed then sell it to some retard and make a killing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us