BRETT FAVRE!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 424
He now deserves a thread entirely dedicated to him.
16yd pass to greg jennings and he passes the great Dan Marino
421 career touchdown passes. holy sh1t. yes hes 38 but he has more TDs than anyone else
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh and packers are going to go 4-0 today!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10344
Show some enthusiasm will ya lol? It would be nice to see him retire on top, but will he??.........

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 425
32/45 FOR 344 YARDS AND 2 TDs

oh my

Packers are 4-0!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12488
I heard the Yankees will pair him up with Clemens and the $28 million, to play for half the season, like Roger....LOL

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6284
oh LK.....lets see how he does in october

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 426
pair him up with clemens? sh!t they will release clemens and play Favre 24/7 lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12505
Very true...Favre is a redneck, but class act, down to earth, WARRIOR...Clemens is just a whining egotistic money hungry wussy! ...

I met Clemens in Boston, many years ago before a game, with NOBODY around, and the azzhole would NOT even give my 2 boys (who were 6-8 then) a look, nevermind an autograph...and there were NO other fans there!,...NOT 1!...needless to say, I hate the SOB, and wish him all the bad luck and karma in the world! ...I hated him even when he was with the Sox..

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6295
atleast you have a good reason to hate him LK....i will admit, hes not the friendlist person alive but what are you gonna do....

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2871
I am very happy for Favre. He is about as classy as it gets in pro sports, I mean who else congratulates a good hit or a sack with a handshake and a smile? I didn't think that they would be nearly this good, and with their very stingy defense plus the offense clicking the way they are, who knows how far they can go.

Props to Phil for predicting it.

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 434
well i've predicted it every year since they went to the superbowl so at some point i would have to be right. lol

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2917
haha... shouldnt have said that phil... takes alot out of your prediction haha

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 1894
"well i've predicted it every year since they went to the superbowl so at some point i would have to be right. lol"

lol i was about to say...don't give him too much props, most people predict their favorite team to be good.

Phil next Sunday night, my Bears are coming to Lambo. We NEED a win!}

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 441
well too bad you won't get one.we are going 5-0 im calling it right here.
prediction: packer 28 bears 14

Gold Member

Post Number: 1895
wish we knew each other well enough to where we could bet :-) The game could go either way. The Bears are hungry and Griese actually played better than his numbers today, force a QB like him to throw 52 times and of course he'll have a couple picks (one of which wasn't his fault). Besides the packers are due for a loss...they're the best team in the division right now i'm not denying that, but they aren't goin anywhere near 16-0, they've got at LEAST 4 losses in em this year.

Injuries or lack of injuries will play a huge part too, our defense was DEPLETED for this weeks game...Briggs, Archiletta, Vasher, Tillman, Mike Brown out for the season, we were missing multiple pro-bowlers!!

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2874
How bout them Lions Pit? You will learn eventually not to doubt me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1896
The lions will NOT make the playoffs Brad, let alone win the division like you predicted. They will be exposed for what they are sooner or later. They got beat for 3 quarters yesterday before they scored 30-somethin points in the fourth quarter by airing it out against a defense that is destroyed with injuries.

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2919
they are a good offense with a decent defense... if thats exposed then they should be in the playoffs

Gold Member

Post Number: 1900
Reece they are a one dimensional offense that can't run the ball for sh!t. And their defense is not "decent" it's one of the NFL's worst. They're off to a hot start, and have caught some breaks, yes they will be exposed.

2007 Lions:
-31st in rush yards/game on offense

Defensively...
-30th in points allowed
-29th in yards allowed/game
-31st in pass yards allowed/game

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2928
Haha you can put out stats all you want, but with Tatum Bell and Kevin Jones they can put together a rushing offense. That would be good, but I wouldn't complain about having the number 4 offense in the league. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

On defense they have 13 takeaways and 2 blocked kicks. Their 13 takeaways rank number 1 in the NFL, as do the blocked kicks. You can say what you want about what they allow, but if they get takeaways at key times (aka against your Bears) they can win games. Look at Cincy two years ago.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1524
Being a Vikings fan, I hate the Peckers! But I have the utmost respect for Favre. I am happy that he broke the TD record, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. He's also a more noteworthy record holder because he has a Superbowl ring.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1525
Hey LK, I don't like Bill Russell either because he didn't sign autographs. Maybe not 'appreciating the reason you're being paid the big bucks' is a Boston thing?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12553
Actually Russell would sign autographs and did..as did/will all Boston athletes when they had/have an opportunity...EXCEPT CLEMENS!...and WADE "chicken eating" BOGGS...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6333
shelley duncan wrote an autograph for a boston fan....LOL

i know you heard about that

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2882
I met Wilt Chamberlain at Del Mar about 10 years ago and the guard told me "he never signs". I was like watch this b!tch and walked down there. Sure enough he said he wouldn't sign anything but he talked to me and I patted him on the shoulder! When he got up to go bet I ran and got behind him in line and he was the biggest person I have ever been that close to in my life. Even at like 60, his arms were as big around as my thighs. When we walked back towards his box seats, it was eerie because EVERY eye was on him and I kind of got a sense of what a hassle it would become to be a legend like he was. Two years later they found him dead in his house

Gold Member

Post Number: 1911
"I kind of got a sense of what a hassle it would become to be a legend like he was"

I hear ya Brad, i'm not saying famous ppl should or shouldn't sign or w/e, but i think people definitely underestimate the negative sides of being famous. There is truly no turning back once you reach a certain level of fame. Everyone has the right to be in a bad mood, everyone is depressed when they lose a loved one etc. Imagine what it would be like to have people stare at you, follow you, wanna talk to/hassle you no matter what your personal situation is.

I honestly don't think it's worth it, gimme about 80K a year and i can buy everything i need, and most of what i want, and still live my life the way i'd like to undisturbed.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1526
Well Wilt's fame did get him 10,000 pieces of azz! Or was it 20,000....Or so he says.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12575
yeah ...Magic Johnson too...and a lil something to remember them all by!

Silver Member

North carolina

Post Number: 493
21/27 FOR 331 AND 2 TDS wow what a game

Username: Zxt

Post Number: 10
Will he play this weekend?

Silver Member

BUILT NOT BOUGHT, North carolina

Post Number: 606
of course. i dont think death could stop this man.

here come the old man jokes:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Zxt

Post Number: 19
Iron Man led his team to a blow out victory over the Raiders. I hope they could make it all the way to the Superbowl because its been awhile.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2344
I'd be really happy to see the packers go to the superbowl, that'd be crazy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us