Old man's new whip

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1854
New tundra. thing has balls. compares size wise to 3/4 tons. i convinced him to get it but now im jealous haha. those are actually 20's on it btw

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 45
sweet truck looks like a lex!

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 990
That is a sweet truck. How much was it?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5080
not my truck of choice but its a good truck, although i would have waited a little longer till they release the diesel version.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2878
than don't post? wtf? just cuz he's got something nicer than you doesn't mean you should hate

Gold Member

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1855
yeah it seriously looks like a car interior. drives as smooth as one too i'd say. he didn't want a diesel, i tried to convince him to go turbo but he just wanted enough to tug his 5th wheel camper around. it does have 380hp with 401 ft.-lb torque lol. i wish it was mine...

i think he got 15k on trade in and the truck was a little over 40k. it also has a 12 speaker jbl system w/ sub and mp3 capability, which i have yet to test out...

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6835
ford f150 FTW and the 250 too tell him to get a 650 that thing has balls

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5081
fu-ck off reese i wasnt "hating" at all. i simply said it wouldnt be my first choice, but it is a nice truck, what is so hard to understand about that.

Gold Member

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1856
i'm sry dude but his truck sh!ts on any other 1/2t out there besides the new sierra denali which has a little more power. topkicks and kodiaks and such are definitely where it's at though

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Memphis MC-2500D, 2 15 RD Audi... US of A

Post Number: 1873
actually the new f150 supercrew limited are the sexiest truck out there. it kicks the denalis butt is niceess.

Gold Member

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1858
"F-150 offers three engine choices: a 4.2-liter V-6 engine, a 4.6-liter Triton V-8 and the top-of-the-line 5.4-liter, three-valve Triton V-8.

The 5.4-liter Triton V-8 engine delivers 300 horsepower at 5,000 rpm and 365 pound-feet of torque at 3,750 rpm."

It's a sweet lookin truck no doubt, i kinda like that it only comes in white lol, but it doesn't have as much balls as either

Gold Member

Post Number: 1874
ford is actually developing a new motor. 6.0 liter, 400 hp. 450 ft lbs. for the 2009 new trucks. also a smaller diesel motor for the 1/2 ton.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10250
Nice truck man. BIG!

I wish Ford would've proceeded with their Tonka concept a few years back. It looked BEEFY lol.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1876
ford makes the best truck period. everyone wants to look at the engines now, 300 horse is alot. i know a person who bought one of those trucks, a toyato, cause of the higher horse power, he has a 26 ft mastercraft, he said it would barley pull it, he said pitaful pulling capabilities, he said it was embarassing on the interstate, he came to our car lot, traded it for a new f150. wise choice in my eyes

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10258
I love Ford. This one's mine.
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12236
nice toyota !

liking the light color interior

if u didnt say those were 20s i would guess rom the pix its 16s since those still look small ....needs some 26" in there man lol

truck makes that car next to it look puny but i like it overall....

Gold Member

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1859
yeah it dwarf's my car haha. idk reece the specs don't lie and it definitely backs itself up, but everybody has they're view on vehicles, so its fine. every company puts out something bigger and better than the other guys each year, its all preference

aside from trucks, i've been into the new M3 and the Vette ZR1. those are some serious vehicles

Gold Member

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1860
i'm gona try to get an accel vid soon too btw haha

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5083
yeah i wonder how the new 6.0 gasser will be the 5.4 is rock solid so it will be hard to beat, i guess they have to change it due to emissions bullsh;t. also the new diesel should be interesting because correct me if im wrong its an inhouse design not a international.

Gold Member

Do Work Fi Audio

Post Number: 1861
if it's inhouse its probably gonna last forever. hilux ftw lol

videos.streetfire.net/video/4ab82f42-ece0-46ea-9283-98ec0165f7d9.htm

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5085
no i ment that ford is going with an inhouse design sometime in the near future i bet chase knows more details, i think toyota is actually going with a navistar engine which i dont know why after some of the crappy 6.0s they put in the superdutys.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5086
well i shouldnt say that the latter 6.0s have most the problems worked out or so i hear.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1878
mat, the newest diesel motors(6.4L) for the new trucks, are badass. as for inhouse im not sure. i know that ford owns international, and they also own cummins and lease those motors to dodge. the only real problem with the new motors has been the exhuast. go figure??? lol. and some minor computer glitches but every new truck has its own problems.

the best engine ford ever put in a truck diesel wise is the 7.3 liter, freaking rock solid.

those 6.0 liter trucks ran great in the latter years like you said after they fixed the injector problems.

ford continues to own the road in trucks thats for sure. solid frame and solid drive train.
they also are developing a new 5 spd for the 1/2 tons.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5090
yup im getting a 7.3 once i get done with this class im taking. yeah for also has some stock in cat i wish they would get them to develop an engine for the superdutys and put it in their. i know they are moving away from navistar and from what i have heard it will be an inhouse design but i think we will be seeing it in the 2009 models or 2010, maybe your dad knows i think it him thats a dealer right?. and then navistar is going to be used in toyotas. now 100% sure on all this but it seems to be the consensus. i guess only time will tell for sure :-) unless you got some insider info ;)

the only reason they are having problems is because ulsd (clean diesel) is new technology and it hasnt been perfected yet. and its not just the 6.4 thats having issues its the cummins 6.7 aswell but they seem to be having it worse.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1879
no insider info yet. it will come soon tho. lol.

the 6.4 was supposedly driven for over 1,000,000 miles to check for problems thats why they arent having it as bad, but yeah that new diesel is killing them.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5093
haha yeah iv seen the ford commercial about driving it all threw the us and canada and stuff. i was talking to this guy who removed the diesel partical filter and bipassed the re-gen on the 6.4. and stuff and got alot better milage and stuff but it kinda defeats the purpose of emissions.

and as soon as you get some insider info i want to know hehe :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us