Britney Spears faces possible JAIL!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4548
This looks bad, looks like she's done a hit and run with no driving licence she's troubled with a drug issues as well and clearly I've made my mind up she's not fit enough to be behind the wheel and I hope she goes down for a several years of hard prison time for her capital crime, I don't mean a few months in prison I mean HARD TIME!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7007979.stm

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=6201970

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 864
Capitol crime?? She hit a parked car in a parking lot. lol
I wish they would send her to jail forever for it tho, I cant stand that b1tch. She doesnt deserve those kids!!

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4601
She may have hit a car but what if, what if it was a person I'd say she'll still drive away. She can't be trusted behind the wheel of car. If I was the judge I'd send her down for 40 years for BAD MUSIC!

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10249
Well it's still hit and run and her defense will probably be due to the paparazzi. Her life is a circus, no wonder freaks like Chris Crocker are defending her, she's turning into one herself. It will always anger me though when celebrities and pro athletes believe themselves above the law. Not showing up for court dates, ignoring laws as if they don't pertain to them, attacking the media that helped them get where they are now, ect...

You know I've never seen Paris attack a photographer or reporter. Why? Because her ENTIRE existence is based on the media. She knows it, expects it, and thrives on it. She's probably the most arrogant and blatant law breaker there is, and that might be because she has no "real" life experience. They think laws are for the "real" world, which she would crash and burn in if she had to survive in it. Thank God she hasn't had children.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1498
Yeah, Paris Hilton, now that's an odd one to me. She recently announced that she was going to retire...from what??? Making bad quality P0rn?? I just can't stand her and I wish she had spent more time in a real prison.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10259
Retire???????

Has she even broke 30 yet???

I guess the high pressures of her over photgraphed, over partied life is too much for her delicate ego to take. She isn't even pretty, she's one step away from the same trailer park Britney came from, only disguised by hollywood's finest makeup artists. I'm stopping my rant now b4 I lose my interest in my drink.

Silver Member
Username: Prischihuas

CHIHUAHUA MEXICO

Post Number: 267
http://www.travian.com.mx/?uc=mx2_709

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2971
Quit posting that mexican bullsh!t.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12455
saw recently on VH1 her troubles over the past yr & she alone knows wtf is wrong with her

seems after her divorce from Kfag like she has gone off here rocker since it was 3 times in 1 wk that photographers got pix of her exposed snitch while she was coming out a car & obviously wearing no undies ! - wtf

then all the mad parties ,drinking & carefree crazy life ...& doesnt even want to stay in rehab

behavior is like a 15yr old spoil brat girl .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us