Help with my tv

Username: Dwane

Post Number: 1
I have a mitsubishi VS 45607 projection Tv. It stop takeing the cable signel. I've done the menue things and still it's as if the cable isn't hooked up. checked cable with other tv so it's good. I've set this tv up a doz. times never a problem, it just stopped one day. "O" I do get the shopping channel. So what part is broke and can I fix it. Thank you

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10070
Try here.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/15131.html

Username: Sweetpeanpooter

LEVELLAND, TEXAS USA

Post Number: 1
I HAVE AN OLDER MODEL MAGNAVOX SMART. VERY SMART. TELEVISION SET. SOME OF THE TIME THE SCREEN IS BLOCKED OUT BY WAVY, COLORFUL LINES. WHAT IS MY PROBLEM? IT SEEMS TO WORK FINE DURING THE DAY, BUT WHEN NIGHT TIME ARRIVES, IT IS UNBEARABLE.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 11000
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3062
Dwane,
Your tuner is gone. You need a new tuner. If you can solder and find the part, its not too bad to fix. It may just be easier, and cheaper to have it serviced as tv repair places often carry spare parts from other tv and will cost less then buying new.

Joanne;
Your tuner is gone. You need a new tuner. If you can solder and find the part, its not too bad to fix. It may just be easier, and cheaper to have it serviced as tv repair places often carry spare parts from other tv and will cost less then buying new.
Also it could be the moduale that the cable connects into. Or Power supply issues.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us