Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2663
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2639
hell yeah whos more lovable than the police? such friendly, non-violent, lovable characters...

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 2179
Upload

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2664
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6608
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8869
Why do you like the police?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10916
I presume he's joking....Nobody likes cops unless they are a relative...we all know that 99% are ego power trippers who couldn't handle a job that requires common sense and some intelligence...LOL...now I will say the old time cops, were much cooler, sensible, and human, than these young cowboy cops running around today...and BTW, I was the commander of many cops at one time, before I retired...so I speak from my own personal observations but speak in generalizations that usually apply in any police department..

or maybe he means the musical band...

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9186
Not at his age lol.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4413
British Police are F_UCKING SCUM CU_NTS! F_UCKING BRITISH PIGS!

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1271
I Love the Police too! I like 'Walking on the moon, DE DO DO DO DE DA DA DA, Don't Stand so Close to me' and many others. Sting is very talented.

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 2187
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 261
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2645
haha cocoon doesnt... like the police? hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5757
lol at this thread

Gold Member

Post Number: 2648
message in a bottle????

Gold Member

Post Number: 9188
Every breath you take. 1987.

I was 16.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1273
man in a suitcase????

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4972
the police band=good
the fuzz=fuckem

Gold Member

Post Number: 2650
i love the fuzzzzzzzz

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4414
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4415
I tell you why I HATE British police offers shall I! Well they gunned down an unarmed South American a few years back in a London Underground tube station. They shot him eight times in the head! Now that tells you these SUCM C_U-NTS are the lowest f_ucking life on the face of the planet f_ucking murders!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4416
Only f-ucking Pig cowards carry a firearm, f_ucking scum low life British pig c_unts!

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1542
Yeah, well The Portland Police have shot and killed, off the top of my head, about 5-6 people in the last 3-4 years and every single one have got away with it. Another dude, a homeless guy, died while in police custody. He got slammed on the ground and something happened. They didnt try to resuscitate him or even get him to a hospital, just let him die on the sidewalk, and they got away with it too...

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4417
Yeah I heard about the poor guy in there custody and there suppose to be reasonable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you know where my anger and utter hate and disgust, comes from! I hope they each have a f_ucking bounty on there heads!!

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4418
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4419
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4420
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4421
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4422
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4423
"I am worse when I think how painful it must have been for him on the coldest night of the year. Roger did not deserve to die that way.
We believe that the police must be brought to justice and to account for their evil deeds."

Upload

Mrs Sylvester at the NCRM launch, March 1999

Justin Waldran, a member of Roger Sylvester's family, writes:

On 11 January 1999, one of the coldest nights of the year, at around 8.45pm, Roger Sylvester, on his way home, phoned a friend saying that he was being followed by police. Shortly after 9pm he greeted a neighbour outside his home and he was his usual cheerful self and fully clothed. Within 45 minutes he had sustained numerous injuries while being restrained by eight police officers outside his home.

He was taken to hospital where he collapsed, still being restrained. He fell into a coma and by midnight he was on a life support machine. Roger never regained consciousness and was declared clinically dead on 18 January.

The family was told that police had been called to Roger's home because he was seen naked banging on a neighbour's door. Yet none of his neighbours could sustain this.

The police said that he was not under arrest and was not aggressive or violent towards anyone but was being restrained merely for his own safety. Yet it took eight officers to restrain him and as a result of being restrained he suffered heart and kidney failure, severe brain damage and bruising to his body. He was seen being carried into a police van handcuffed, naked and in a limp state.

On arrival at the hospital, he was carried by five officers from the van, still handcuffed and naked and at no time at all did Roger walk or seem able to walk. He was placed on the cold floor of the treatment room in that hospital, still being restrained while awaiting medical attention. Throughout his ordeal Roger was left naked, on one of the coldest nights of the year. Not one of the officers felt enough pity to cover him up, bearing in mind they had his clothes. I am sure there are laws that protect animals from such inhumane treatment.

The autopsy is still incomplete so we still do not know the cause of death and we don't know when his body is going to be released so we can lay him to rest. What happened to Roger was not an isolated case. People have been suffering at the hands of the police for many years. The image of Roger on a life support system may be an extreme example but for him it is a reality.

This injustice must stop. We are tired of being persecuted and are angry about the way black men, in particular, have been treated. We fear for our fathers, our brothers, our sons and want things to change. We do not want other families to experience the distress and pain that we have suffered. What we are asking for and what we demand is justice for Roger.

The system still fails us. There are many examples of that but, despite everything, we will fight on.

We demand an open inquiry. The Police Complaints Authority are supervising an investigation which is being carried out by Essex Police - a neighbouring force - and we are unhappy about the fact that the police are investigation themselves.

The information collected in the inquiry is closed to us where key evidence is concerned and we are not entitled to see the PCA report. It is the property of the Met, so as the family we may never be told of the full facts surrounding his death. This is a travesty and a disgrace.

We do not want another cover up. We demand that police officers be suspended. This has always been our demand. We feel it is outrageous that they have not been suspended. In other professions if there is even the slightest possibility that staff actions may have resulted in serious injuries, then they are suspended.

"I can't stop crying. I am crying inside. The pain of losing Roger is unbearable.
I am worse when I think how painful it must have been for him on the coldest night of the year. Roger did not deserve to die that way.

I imagine how much he suffered, not having anyone to call on. He called me that very morning to remind me that it was Bernard's birthday. Bernard is his brother. I must say that he had a very good memory. He remembered family birthdays, anniversaries etc.

The eight policemen that restrained Roger have given us a life sentence.

Roger was looking forward to the millennium; he was saving towards buying his car and he was the only one in the family without one. He was a loving and caring person and he used to call me every day.

On that night when I did not hear from him I called him after 9pm and left a message on his answerphone. Since Roger died, I am not myself. My health has deteriorated and what is worse is not laying him to rest and being able to grieve properly.

We believe that the police must be brought to justice and to account for their evil deeds.

I want to thank the campaign for giving us the platform to raise the profile of this case. We wish the NCRM every success."

Mrs Sylvester at the NCRM launch, March 1999

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4424
Now that sickens me! See eight against one, one unarmed person beaten to death by Police officers "to serve protect and care" they don't know the f_ucking meaning of the word!

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, New Numbers ...

Post Number: 700
Cocoon
This thread has been forwarded to the British Police, expect them to be knocking at your door soon.

lol, just kidding.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4425
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4426
Bring them on, and if one should lay one finger on me! They'll find there head stuffed in a microwave oven! F_ucking low pigs!

LOL
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4427
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4428
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4429
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4430
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4431
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4432
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4433
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4434
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4435
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4436
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4437
Upload

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4438
HACK THAT PIGS EAR OFF!
Reservoir Dogs - Ear Scene Redux!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8U_wm3Hxz8

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4439
HACK THAT PIGS EAR OFF YEAH!
Reservoir Dogs: Ear Scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJfORxWsZUY&mode=related&search=

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4440
GO ON HACK THAT PIGS EAR OFF!
Reservoir Dogs - Deleted Ear Scenes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irAw1_-OEwA&mode=related&search=

Gold Member

Post Number: 9206
Wow. Something you hate more than your neighbor?

So what if your neighbor was a cop?

**Holds arms and hands over head and crouches**

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 881
A Bose owning cop! That supported Gordon Brown!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2656
COCOON. You seriously need to be committed. F*cking psycho.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10957
This gut Cocoon is a WACKO...and I raelly don't care what he or others say!...he NEEDS some SERIOUS MEDS and COUNSELING!

Bronze Member
Username: Vic_in_explorer

Sanford, Florida United States

Post Number: 97
People who become police officers usually want to dominate others. Do you think they want to serve us and protect us, or try to dominate us and arrest us. This doesn't include all police.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1284
Usually bad cops where I live were the ones being taunted and pushed around in grade school. They joined the force so that they could be 10 times the azzhole as the bullies were back in their childhood years.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1285
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2668
LK, I'm glad to see we agree on something.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4441
I have three words to say. F_U-CK BRITISH POLICE!

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2670
This thread has progressed from funny, to silly, to over the top, and now to straight up frightening and needing to be deleted.

The main poster should seriously be examined and receive some sort of professional treatment for his anger, compulsion and social issues. He is most definitely several fries short of a happy meal.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2672
No joke, dude is F*CKING INSANE! Really COCOON, go to the mental ward, and turn yourself in. Getting arrested might be the best thing that could happen to you. Any sort of confinement really.

Gold Member

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4445
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us