Any legitimacy to these?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4928
you know those online things that pay you to take surveys and sh;t that. then they send you a check for however many surveys you did.

if some of them actually work which ones?

just wondering because hell we could all use some extra cash :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10762
I seriously doubt they will send U anything but more spam...I don't know personally or anybody stupid enough to provide their email addy to a spammer...so my opinion is ONLY that, not factual...

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 221
i actully tried one but when i got the survey to do it always required me to sign up and pay for some kind of software or internet service to try out then review. Like one i got was about some trial software. It costed 19.99 to buy the software but i would only get paid 10.00 for the survey. And you couldnt make up a review because the research group checked wiht the software company to see if i actually bought the software, which i didnt. I believe most of them are ripoffs and just ways for other companies to make money.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2589
ive seen people take them and as long as you sign up forsomething theyll send you a good bit of cash but then you can just cancel it... they just count on you using what you signed up for or being too stupid to cancel it

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9028
There are millions of stay at home moms and ppl with alot of time on their hands looking for that easy payday. Why do you think there are so many online making $$ "programs" lol. I admit it, I actually looked into it after my divorce. If anything to keep my mind off of things.

There are easy ways to tell if a program is legit. One is that a reputable company looking for homeworkers will never require you to purchase anything. If they do walk away. The one that caught my eye was the "assemble wood crafts at home for big $$". Well all they offer is the raw materials, at a cost of course. It's up to you to sell the items. What do I need them for?

Another laughable scam is where they promise big fortunes in little time with no money out of pocket. Up to $1000's daily deposited directly into your bank account! They divulge no information on what the program is or what's provided, only that you WILL make more money than ever! All that's stopping your dreams is the program's one time payment of $39.99. The program? Selling the very same gimmick you fell for to other poor souls.

Sadly it's the greed and need of the masses that fuels this giant industry. One of the most Googled words is "free" and it's Googled over 4X as much as the word séx.

Yet another one advertises great paying postal jobs, now hiring. What job can you you tell me about charges you to apply? It's a no lose situation for them and ppl spend diaper money trying to get hired.

Not saying there aren't programs out there that work. There are I'm sure. I remember the survey group I tried years ago that would send $2-$3 cash with each survey in the mail. Sometimes free product samples. Got addicting lol. My wife and I didn't even care about answering the questions honestly, who knew anyway? Then the online stampede came and it was all over for the freebies. Now your email address is worth more than your opinion.

I guess simply if it looks too good to be true....

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2641
This is just a modern day equivalent to the "make $500 a day at home stuffing envelopes scam". The bottom line is that if you see alot of shady websites (and their shady owners) sprouting up all over the place, money is to be made. Just not by you.

Another scam is this guy that's always on TV advertising his Video Professor cd's and it's famous money back guarantee. People think "wow, I can just buy it, watch it, make a copy and send it back... sucker!!!" Wrong. There is a little catch in this try it for free approach -- $7.99 shipping and "handling". The cd costs them around ten cents to buy and burn, the packaging and shipping costs them another dollar or so. Whether you send it back makes absolutely no difference to them, they already made an almost seven dollar profit on you.

You ever wonder what handling actually means? It means they are handling your hips while they shove their corporate cock up your ass.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9030
The same goes for those cd clubs. BMG and Columbia house. They make the profit off the shipping/handling costs. Bottom line tho is it was still cheaper than retail stores. The only pot at the end of the promised rainbow is the one you don't have to piss into the first place.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4930
haha thanks guys, i didnt think their was much to these, plus i would never give out my actual email i have one that i use for things that seem ify spam wise.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4111
I have never do those, they sound dodgy. I'm with Paul on this I will not get involved hell they can call the survey what ever they want to JBL I will not click on any of those links.

What would you know someone is doing one here right next to Paul's post, bugger!

Upload

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4940

Gold Member

Post Number: 9044
Why does everything have to be a c*nt lol?

Can we find another word please?

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4119
How about KFC "Krispy Fu_cking Cu_nt."

Gold Member

Post Number: 9047
Upload

Gold Member