http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-dyzAXH13w

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8572
THAT, is some serious shit.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1531
that looks phuckin gangsta.

Gold Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 1113
def wont be realistic, there is way too many moves in MMA that any game can create. Theres no way that in a game you can catch your opponents arm hanging and get him into an armbar, Or stop a takedown and get a guillitine. If that games made its going to be like a wrestling game.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1537
i agree totally about how complex MMA is and therefore how hard it would be to simulate, BUT video games have come a long way man...and the people who design this technology think video games are like infantile still compared to what they'll grow to be one day.....just saying you'd be surprised at what they can do!

Silver Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 348
Well, lets not forget that is more than likely NOT ingame graphic, but the pre-rendered video. But still, it looks SWEET !

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8592
Yes but sadly too many 7 year olds wind up playing it. It's what they see today.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1541
is it bad for a seven year old to see it? make it a positive, teach em' that fighting only serves well as a sport, not a way to solve problems or disputes.

disagree with me? better not cuz i'll fight you!!!

Gold Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 1114
yeah i def agree with u on that pitbull. I know the people making the game will work 24/7 to make it perfect. But in order to make something so complex be perfect they will have to make tons of moves with many different button configurations. Then you have to put into mind what the designer is thinking, is it worth making the game really realistic when it will be confusing to play. Or would it be better to make it simple so its more entertaining. It mostly will depend on what type of fan they are making it for. If there going to make it for someone who knows MMA and the UFC then they will have to make it realistic. If they make it for someone who just has seen the sport before then it will be a simple and easy game to play. Its all really up to the designer. But i totally agree with you if they wanted too they can make the game do whatever they want....

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3351
damnn that game looks badasss, and paul its not seven year olds its more like 4-5, my nephew plays worse games than that all time, like god of war, gears of war, games where ppl kill other ppl now thats all he talks about is killing stuff. its crazy and hes only 4 just think 10years down the road.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us