WTF IS WRONG W/ THIS POS SERVER

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 2035
WTF IS WRONG W/ IT ITS PISSIN ME OFF.... Y CANT WE HAVE A GOOD SERVER?! FFUCK ECOUSTICS!!!

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7583
Most of the day Thursday was about shot. A $50 budget only goes so far.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13705
now come on guys. i am sure the admin had some issues or something. give him some credit for providing us with such a nice forum. without this forum, i wouldn't know any of you guys. lets cut the admin some slack and just congratulate him on creating a nice forum. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 715
Yay Admin!!! :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7587
You smoothy Chad. Seems to be fine now. What did you send him/her?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9957
ALL sites must do MAINTENANCE and UPGRADES ocassionally...just like U must clean your house...so if there's 1-2 days a year when they're slow, glitching or problems, then relax and be patient...U don't pay this site, its free for ya...chill

BTW...this site has over 100,000 registered members, thats alot of traffic and bandwidth to maintain...I agree there should be more admins here to moderate and make minor adjustments, but to maintain and upgrade still takes some time..

thanks admin for the positive things u do..

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

Formerly known as Wolf...

Post Number: 156
"ALL sites must do MAINTENANCE and UPGRADES ocassionally...just like U must clean your house...so if there's 1-2 days a year when they're slow, glitching or problems, then relax and be patient"

more like 1-2 days a WEEK, this site is down quite often and very seldom are there any UPGRAEDS, I'm gonna guess its usually for maintenance
}

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 591
yea LK....The subwoofer section is down about 2-3 times a week actually and it stays down for several hours sometimes.
Unlike the sub section...the sat section is pretty stable most of the time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7607
This might something to do with it.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/updates/363454.html

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 3954
I guess he was drunk yet again and feel onto the keyboard and wiped us all out for the day! LOL, good on you Admin I was elsewhere at the time until I noticed the page wouldn't load up within less than 5 seconds. "Can't find serer" well that's expected as well as unpredictable.

Good work Admin, and thanks for restoring the system back to its ole operational self, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us